From: gufus on
Hello, David!

You wrote on Sat, 03 Apr 2010 22:28:50 GMT:

| For the record "the lastest version" means exactly that, 5.0.462. I'm
| wondering what part of "latest version" people don't understand.

What version?

--
With best regards, gufus. E-mail: stop.nospam.gbbsg(a)shaw.ca

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Dustin Cook" <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com>

| "The Real Truth MVP" <trt(a)void.com> wrote in

>> Did you notice how everyone keeps avoiding your question about the
>> quality of my software. It's been asked many times and not by you but
>> never answered.

| What software? It's a batch file, some registry files you use regedit to
| import (can't even write a simple registry modification program? Takes
| maybe.. 2 minutes in vb..*grin*). a copy of microsofts tskill.exe (which
| doesn't work on windows 2000 or XP Home; although chris will swear it does,
| we just laugh at him for it). A copy of Chris Peacocks process.exe
| (BugHunter includes that as well) and some other scripts he did not write.

| He steals the work of others and claims it as his own. In fact, I invite
| you to do a little searching for pcbutts and rot13; read the entire thread
| and then, tell us all how good Crow can be.. and if you baked or fried it.
| Because, you will be eating alot of it when you find out your idol is
| anything but.

Don't forget he's packaged MRT to say "HIS" software has doen something.

It ian't "HIS" anything !

--
Dave

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Dustin Cook" <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com>

| sfdavidkaye2(a)yahoo.com (David Kaye) wrote in

>> "The Real Truth MVP" <trt(a)void.com> wrote:

>>>Avast is an antivirus application not an antimalware application. That
>>>said the latest version is 5 do you have that version, mine detects
>>>it.

>> Avast is an anti-malware app. It is extremely good otherwise at
>> detecting problems. To say that it is solely anti-virus indicates
>> that you don't know what a virus is.

| David,

| He can't even actually program; his work is a compilation of other peoples
| programs. His remove it even includes microsofts MSE program now. Tells you
| how reliable his junk really is huh? :)

Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool (aka; MRT) not Microsoft Security Essentials
(MSE).

--
Dave

From: ~BD~ on
gufus wrote:
> Hello, David!
>
> You wrote on Sat, 03 Apr 2010 22:28:50 GMT:
>
> | For the record "the lastest version" means exactly that, 5.0.462. I'm
> | wondering what part of "latest version" people don't understand.
>
> What version?

Avast!

TRT said "he also only posted the program version number not virus
definition version which is 100403-1"

Maybe David Kaye has not used the very latest virus *update*. I don't
know, but something is odd if TRT's Avast! does catch the rogue file yet
David's doesn't!

--
Dave
From: David H. Lipman on
From: "~BD~" <BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co.uk>

| gufus wrote:
>> Hello, David!

>> You wrote on Sat, 03 Apr 2010 22:28:50 GMT:

>> | For the record "the lastest version" means exactly that, 5.0.462. I'm
>> | wondering what part of "latest version" people don't understand.

>> What version?

| Avast!

| TRT said "he also only posted the program version number not virus
| definition version which is 100403-1"

| Maybe David Kaye has not used the very latest virus *update*. I don't
| know, but something is odd if TRT's Avast! does catch the rogue file yet
| David's doesn't!

How the f**k do you know Butts' copy of Avast is going up against the SAME file David Kaye
has ?

Because of the name AVE.EXE ?

The ONLY way to properly compare if the two workstations using Avast are attacking the
SAME file is to discuss the MD5 checksum of the file. IFF Butts and Kaye have the SAME
MD5 then it is the same file.

There are all too many instances of a specifically named file having numerous variations
being detected and undetected.

--
Dave