From: Leythos on
In article <XKCdnZrLa7_eJirWnZ2dnUVZ8rmdnZ2d(a)bt.com>,
BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co.uk says...
> The Real Truth MVP wrote:
> > Did you notice how everyone keeps avoiding your question about the
> > quality of my software. It's been asked many times and not by you but
> > never answered.
> >

> Oh yes, I notice! :)
>
> Perhaps others posting here don't have the skills required to produce
> helpful, working, 'fix it' programmes. Jealous maybe? Who knows.

It's avoided because what can one say about PIRATED CODE. Butts didn't
write it, but he has hacked it and the signatures that the authors
included to prove it are in butts files that he distributes, so, if he
didn't manipulate the files he takes from others, if he didn't do
anything to them, how could anyone say they are bad?

What you seem to be missing is that HE MODIFIES THE WORKS OF OTHERS, IN
UNKNOWN WAYS, SINCE HE DOESN'T PROGRAM AND DOESN'T CODE, AND HE THEN
CLAIMS OWNERSHIP.

Trust yourself.
From: gufus on
Hello, ~BD~!

You wrote on Sun, 04 Apr 2010 00:34:13 +0100:

| know, but something is odd if TRT's Avast! does catch the rogue file yet
| David's doesn't!

Yes

--
With best regards, gufus. E-mail: stop.nospam.gbbsg(a)shaw.ca

From: FromTheRafters on
"~BD~" <BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message

> Maybe David Kaye has not used the very latest virus *update*. I don't
> know, but something is odd if TRT's Avast! does catch the rogue file
> yet David's doesn't!

It is possible for a trojan to drop a file named ave.exe that is for all
practical purposes unique to that system. The filename means nothing.
The thing that should be detected is the dropper itself - if you don't
install it, you don't have to identify and remove it.

From: Beauregard T. Shagnasty on
~BD~ wrote:

> TRT said

Stop calling him "TRT". He is the exact opposite of the real truth.

Have you bothered to do this?
http://www.google.com/search?q=pcbutts1+software+thief

<quote>
Please provide us your name to verify in our system.
</quote>

--
The Real Truth: http://www.google.com/search?q=pcbutts1+software+thief
They do NOT have the expertise or knowledge to fix your issue. Do not
From: David H. Lipman on
From: "FromTheRafters" <erratic(a)nomail.afraid.org>

| "~BD~" <BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message

>> Maybe David Kaye has not used the very latest virus *update*. I don't
>> know, but something is odd if TRT's Avast! does catch the rogue file
>> yet David's doesn't!

| It is possible for a trojan to drop a file named ave.exe that is for all
| practical purposes unique to that system. The filename means nothing.
| The thing that should be detected is the dropper itself - if you don't
| install it, you don't have to identify and remove it.

Yes. In fact a web site can offer up different MD5 valued files for something as
different as the User-Agent.

--
Dave