From: Dustin Cook on
"gufus" <stop.nospam.gbbsg(a)shaw.ca> wrote in news:WwPtn.87453$mn6.13011
@newsfe07.iad:

> Hello, Dustin!
>
> You wrote on Sat, 03 Apr 2010 22:37:05 GMT:
>
> | He can't even actually program; his work is a compilation of other
> | peoples programs.
>
> Hacker hu...

No. I don't wish to disrespect the hacker community; they have skills and
they worked to acquire them. Cut/paste is script kiddy work, and thats what
Pcbutts is able to do, sometimes.

--
"Hrrngh! Someday I'm going to hurl this...er...roll this...hrrngh.. nudge
this boulder right down a cliff." - Goblin Warrior

From: gufus on
Hi Dustin,

03 Apr 10, Dustin Cook writes to The Real Truth MVP:

> What software? It's a batch file, some registry files you
> use regedit to import (can't even write a simple registry
> modification program? Takes maybe.. 2 minutes in
> vb..*grin*). a copy of microsofts tskill.exe (which doesn't

Sounds like he knows /all/ the tricks.

AKA:

gufus

--
K Klement

Enhance your marketing at http://www.gypsy-designs.com
mailto:info(a)gypsy-designs.com
Gypsy Designs Fax: (403) 242-3221

.... Infinity is one lawyer waiting for another.
From: gufus on
Hi Dustin,

03 Apr 10, Dustin Cook writes to gufus:

>> Hacker hu...

> No. I don't wish to disrespect the hacker community; they
> have skills and they worked to acquire them. Cut/paste is
> script kiddy work, and thats what Pcbutts is able to do,
> sometimes.

Thas funny!

--
K Klement

Enhance your marketing at http://www.gypsy-designs.com
mailto:info(a)gypsy-designs.com
Gypsy Designs Fax: (403) 242-3221

.... Change your thoughts and you change your world.
From: ~BD~ on
The Real Truth MVP wrote:
> Yes, all kidding aside it could be a new variant and he also only posted
> the program version number not virus definition version which is 100403-1

Maybe he'll check if he reads my reply to you!

Seems like Dustin Cook is getting a bit hot under the collar. Almost as
if he's got something to hide, eh? ;-)

Time for my bed!

--
Dave
From: Peter Foldes on
Both you and that thief PC butts are in the same bed together. You 2 deserve each
other and everything that goes with it especially a known sexual virus

--
Peter