From: David Kaye on
"Heather" <fergie(a)canada.invalid> wrote:

>Hey David.....I am not arguing with you, but if all 3 of us are using ES and
>your time is an hour ahead of the two of us........something is out of whack
>on your end. It is 12:55 am as I type this.

I guess I'll just chalk it up to being a forward thinker.

From: Heather on

"David Kaye" <sfdavidkaye2(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
> "Heather" <fergie(a)canada.invalid> wrote:
>
>>Hey David.....I am not arguing with you, but if all 3 of us are using ES
>>and
>>your time is an hour ahead of the two of us........something is out of
>>whack
>>on your end. It is 12:55 am as I type this.
>
> I guess I'll just chalk it up to being a forward thinker.

8-))

From: The Central Scrutinizer on
> "FromTheRafters" <erratic(a)nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>

>>Were you running as administrator at the time of the "attack"?
>
> Running XP Pro with a default user with admin privileges.

This will pretty much trump AV protection.

From: The Central Scrutinizer on
"~BD~" <BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
> David Kaye is (I believe) one of life's 'good guys' and has a vast amount
> of computer experience. Perhaps he wasn't concentrating and

Let's say what you mention here is true. If that is the case, why would he
not
know that users running as local admin is for sure asking for problems? He
said he is running that way as all of his clients do as well! WHAT!!!!

From: The Central Scrutinizer on
I would focus more on getting your customers to not run with local admin
privs as a normal user.