From: Bob Larter on
Neil Harrington wrote:
> And of course Palin is known to have been born in the U.S., making her
> eligible to be president. No one seems to know for sure where Obama was
> born, but the overwhelming probability is that it was in Kenya -- making him
> the first American president constitutionally ineligible to be president.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahahahaha! So you're a 'Birther' as well.

From: Neil Harrington on

"Bob Larter" <bobbylarter(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> Neil Harrington wrote:
>> And of course Palin is known to have been born in the U.S., making her
>> eligible to be president. No one seems to know for sure where Obama was
>> born, but the overwhelming probability is that it was in Kenya -- making
>> him the first American president constitutionally ineligible to be
>> president.
>
> HAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahahahaha! So you're a 'Birther' as well.

Pretty much, yes. Look at the known facts:

1. His paternal grandmother insists she was present at his birth -- in
Kenya.

2. We still have not seen his actual birth certificate, i.e. the hospital
long form.

3. His birth certificate is claimed to be in a sealed box under lock and
key. Alternatively, it is claimed to have been destroyed when Hawaii
computerized their records. In any case it is not available for anyone to
see, and we have only a state official's assurance that it exists or ever
existed in Hawaii. The official has not even made clear whether it was the
actual hospital long form that she claims to have seen.

4. The short form ("certificate of live birth") that was posted on some
Obama-supporting sites has been called a forgery, and there are some reasons
to be suspicious of it (why is the certficate no. blacked out, for
example?), but reportedly such short certificates were easily obtained on
request at that time in Hawaii anyway.

5. The Honolulu hospital where his birth is claimed to have occurred refuses
to confirm that he was (or was not) born there, saying they cannot give out
this information without his permission. Evidently he has declined to give
this permission, which would settle the matter instantly if he really had
been born there.

6. He has similarly refused to give permission for the release of his school
and college records, which might also give his place of birth.

And so on.

From: Chris H on
In message <JI2dnULj2eBiO4PWnZ2dnUVZ_jGdnZ2d(a)giganews.com>, Neil
Harrington <never(a)home.com> writes

>"Bob Larter" <bobbylarter(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Neil Harrington wrote:
>>> And of course Palin is known to have been born in the U.S., making her
>>> eligible to be president. No one seems to know for sure where Obama was
>>> born, but the overwhelming probability is that it was in Kenya -- making
>>> him the first American president constitutionally ineligible to be
>>> president.
>>
>> HAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahahahaha! So you're a 'Birther' as well.
>
>Pretty much, yes. Look at the known facts:
>
>1. His paternal grandmother insists she was present at his birth -- in
>Kenya.
>
>2. We still have not seen his actual birth certificate, i.e. the hospital
>long form.
>
>3. His birth certificate is claimed to be in a sealed box under lock and
>key. Alternatively, it is claimed to have been destroyed when Hawaii
>computerized their records. In any case it is not available for anyone to
>see, and we have only a state official's assurance that it exists or ever
>existed in Hawaii. The official has not even made clear whether it was the
>actual hospital long form that she claims to have seen.
>
>4. The short form ("certificate of live birth") that was posted on some
>Obama-supporting sites has been called a forgery, and there are some reasons
>to be suspicious of it (why is the certficate no. blacked out, for
>example?), but reportedly such short certificates were easily obtained on
>request at that time in Hawaii anyway.
>
>5. The Honolulu hospital where his birth is claimed to have occurred refuses
>to confirm that he was (or was not) born there, saying they cannot give out
>this information without his permission. Evidently he has declined to give
>this permission, which would settle the matter instantly if he really had
>been born there.
>
>6. He has similarly refused to give permission for the release of his school
>and college records, which might also give his place of birth.
>
>And so on.

It is a pretty sorry state of affairs when the best hope the USA has is
a foreign president.

From: tony cooper on
On Tue, 8 Dec 2009 22:39:44 +0000, Chris H <chris(a)phaedsys.org> wrote:

>In message <JI2dnULj2eBiO4PWnZ2dnUVZ_jGdnZ2d(a)giganews.com>, Neil
>Harrington <never(a)home.com> writes
>>
>>"Bob Larter" <bobbylarter(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> HAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahahahaha! So you're a 'Birther' as well.
>>
>>Pretty much, yes. Look at the known facts:
>>
>>1. His paternal grandmother insists she was present at his birth -- in
>>Kenya.
>>
>>2. We still have not seen his actual birth certificate, i.e. the hospital
>>long form.
>>
>>3. His birth certificate is claimed to be in a sealed box under lock and
>>key. Alternatively, it is claimed to have been destroyed when Hawaii
>>computerized their records. In any case it is not available for anyone to
>>see, and we have only a state official's assurance that it exists or ever
>>existed in Hawaii. The official has not even made clear whether it was the
>>actual hospital long form that she claims to have seen.
>>
>>4. The short form ("certificate of live birth") that was posted on some
>>Obama-supporting sites has been called a forgery, and there are some reasons
>>to be suspicious of it (why is the certficate no. blacked out, for
>>example?), but reportedly such short certificates were easily obtained on
>>request at that time in Hawaii anyway.
>>
>>5. The Honolulu hospital where his birth is claimed to have occurred refuses
>>to confirm that he was (or was not) born there, saying they cannot give out
>>this information without his permission. Evidently he has declined to give
>>this permission, which would settle the matter instantly if he really had
>>been born there.
>>
>>6. He has similarly refused to give permission for the release of his school
>>and college records, which might also give his place of birth.
>>
>>And so on.
>
>It is a pretty sorry state of affairs when the best hope the USA has is
>a foreign president.

Oh, please, Chris. You don't really believe this bullshit, do you?

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
From: Neil Harrington on

"Chris H" <chris(a)phaedsys.org> wrote in message
> In message <JI2dnULj2eBiO4PWnZ2dnUVZ_jGdnZ2d(a)giganews.com>, Neil
> Harrington <never(a)home.com> writes
>>
>>"Bob Larter" <bobbylarter(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> HAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahahahaha! So you're a 'Birther' as well.
>>
>>Pretty much, yes. Look at the known facts:
>>
>>1. His paternal grandmother insists she was present at his birth -- in
>>Kenya.
>>
>>2. We still have not seen his actual birth certificate, i.e. the hospital
>>long form.
>>
>>3. His birth certificate is claimed to be in a sealed box under lock and
>>key. Alternatively, it is claimed to have been destroyed when Hawaii
>>computerized their records. In any case it is not available for anyone to
>>see, and we have only a state official's assurance that it exists or ever
>>existed in Hawaii. The official has not even made clear whether it was the
>>actual hospital long form that she claims to have seen.
>>
>>4. The short form ("certificate of live birth") that was posted on some
>>Obama-supporting sites has been called a forgery, and there are some
>>reasons
>>to be suspicious of it (why is the certficate no. blacked out, for
>>example?), but reportedly such short certificates were easily obtained on
>>request at that time in Hawaii anyway.
>>
>>5. The Honolulu hospital where his birth is claimed to have occurred
>>refuses
>>to confirm that he was (or was not) born there, saying they cannot give
>>out
>>this information without his permission. Evidently he has declined to give
>>this permission, which would settle the matter instantly if he really had
>>been born there.
>>
>>6. He has similarly refused to give permission for the release of his
>>school
>>and college records, which might also give his place of birth.
>>
>>And so on.
>
> It is a pretty sorry state of affairs when the best hope the USA has is
> a foreign president.

It gets much worse than that. A foreign-born radical leftist president whose
guiding light is black liberation theology and who continually lies,
vacillates and breaks promises is what we've got.

Being foreign in and of itself is not so bad. If we had Margaret Thatcher it
would be all right.