From: George Kerby on

On 12/7/09 7:59 AM, in article 6SodqCFloQHLFwp3(a)twydell.demon.co.uk, "Peter
Twydell" <Peter(a)twydell.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> I propose a Law, similar to Godwin's Law, which says that anyone who
> mentions Barack Obama, George Bush, or anything else to do with domestic
> politics in the USA in an unrelated thread automatically loses.
>
> It's like listening to children arguing. You stink! No, you stink! You
> stink more!
>
> It's bad enough that Christmas is being forced down our throats again,
> without having to read all this boring stuff.

I would suggest that you move to a coral atoll and leave humanity behind
forever.

From: George Kerby on

On 12/7/09 10:29 AM, in article
3fWdnaxXXuIbsIDWnZ2dnUVZ_tmdnZ2d(a)giganews.com, "Neil Harrington"
<never(a)home.com> wrote:

> "Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop(a)blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
>> Neil Harrington wrote:
>>>
>>> "Bruce" <docnews2011(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> You have my permission to address me directly.
>>>
>>> Whatever Palin's (real or imagined) shortcomings, her qualifications for
>>> the
>>> job so far exceed Obama's as to make comparison odious.
>>
>> and that about sums it up. do you actually work for Fox?
>
> Hardly. I am happily retired, and have been for many years.

The bleating masses confuse reality with SNL skits whilst getting thrills up
their legs. Pity the poor fooled.

From: Neil Harrington on

"George Kerby" <ghost_topper(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message

> On 12/7/09 10:29 AM, in article
> 3fWdnaxXXuIbsIDWnZ2dnUVZ_tmdnZ2d(a)giganews.com, "Neil Harrington"
> <never(a)home.com> wrote:
>

>> "Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop(a)blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

>>> and that about sums it up. do you actually work for Fox?
>>
>> Hardly. I am happily retired, and have been for many years.
>>
> The bleating masses confuse reality with SNL skits whilst getting thrills
> up
> their legs. Pity the poor fooled.

Speaking of getting thrills up their legs, even Chris Matthews seems to be
becoming disenchanted with Obama. Now when Obama can no longer generate a
thrill up Matthews' leg, you know The One is really in decline.

From: Paul Heslop on
Neil Harrington wrote:

> "Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop(a)blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> > Neil Harrington wrote:
> >>
> >> "Bruce" <docnews2011(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

> >> You have my permission to address me directly.
> >>
> >> Whatever Palin's (real or imagined) shortcomings, her qualifications for
> >> the
> >> job so far exceed Obama's as to make comparison odious.
> >
> > and that about sums it up. do you actually work for Fox?
>
> Hardly. I am happily retired, and have been for many years.

no sense of humour either.
--
Paul (we break easy)
Stop and Look
From: Neil Harrington on

> Neil Harrington wrote:
>>
>> "Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop(a)blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

>> > and that about sums it up. do you actually work for Fox?
>>
>> Hardly. I am happily retired, and have been for many years.
>
> no sense of humour either.

If that was your idea of sparkling wit, don't give up your day job.