From: Gareth Magennis on

"Arny Krueger" <arnyk(a)hotpop.com> wrote in message

> "shannon" <me2(a)privacy.net> wrote in message
>> Joseph Ashwood wrote:
>>> George's comment in the Slope thread got me thinking about books.
>>> Obviously the Yamaha Sound Reinforcement Handbook has been recommended,
>>> are there others? Any references are greatly appreciated.
>
> Well, there's the dumbed down church sound version of the Yamaha book that
> is really good because it cuts to the chase.
>
> Yamaha Guide To Sound Systems For Worship

Anyone who worships Sound Systems ought to go get some counselling.

Gareth.

From: Arny Krueger on

"Gareth Magennis" <sound.service(a)btconnect.com> wrote in message

> "Arny Krueger" <arnyk(a)hotpop.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "shannon" <me2(a)privacy.net> wrote in message
>>
>> Well, there's the dumbed down church sound version of the Yamaha book
>> that is really good because it cuts to the chase.
>>
>> Yamaha Guide To Sound Systems For Worship

> Anyone who worships Sound Systems ought to go get some counselling.

Agreed.

And people who have no life but one related to sound systems, or put their
sound system work over God are doing just that.

From: Gareth Magennis on

> "Gareth Magennis" <sound.service(a)btconnect.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Arny Krueger" <arnyk(a)hotpop.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "shannon" <me2(a)privacy.net> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Well, there's the dumbed down church sound version of the Yamaha book
>>> that is really good because it cuts to the chase.
>>>
>>> Yamaha Guide To Sound Systems For Worship
>
>> Anyone who worships Sound Systems ought to go get some counselling.
>
> Agreed.
>
> And people who have no life but one related to sound systems, or put their
> sound system work over God are doing just that.

Oooooo, careful now Arny. First you have to define "God", which IMHO is
somewhat Subjective. But this is the wrong newsgroup for that kind of talk
;)

Gareth.

From: George Gleason on

> "Arny Krueger" <arnyk(a)hotpop.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Gareth Magennis" <sound.service(a)btconnect.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Arny Krueger" <arnyk(a)hotpop.com> wrote in message

>>> Anyone who worships Sound Systems ought to go get some counselling.
>>
>> Agreed.
>>
>> And people who have no life but one related to sound systems, or put
>> their sound system work over God are doing just that.

people who spend thier time dedicated to a myth are simply really
confused,ignorant or both
BTW arnii, what is my main focus in life
hint:not sound.
george

From: Gareth Magennis on

"George Gleason" <tbmoas58(a)peoplepc.com> wrote in message

> "Gareth Magennis" <sound.service(a)btconnect.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Arny Krueger" <arnyk(a)hotpop.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Gareth Magennis" <sound.service(a)btconnect.com> wrote in message

>>> Agreed.
>>>
>>> And people who have no life but one related to sound systems, or put
>>> their sound system work over God are doing just that.
>
> people who spend thier time dedicated to a myth are simply really
> confused,ignorant or both
> BTW arnii, what is my main focus in life
> hint:not sound.
> george

Try this if you haven't already. Some interesting stuff on Quantum
Mechanics and God. You don't have to believe it by the way, that's your
call.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0009S4W5C/qid=1138890131/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_10_1/203-2188438-2260705

Gareth.

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Prev: Reverb settings
Next: EV Q66 / Dynacord S1200 Schematic?