From: Arny Krueger on
"Phildo" <Phil(a)phildo.net> wrote in message
> "Joey" <joeyfurr(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Stop preaching Atheism.
>
> Atheism is NOT a religion.

Atheism is not a recognized religion and fails to agree with parts of most
definitions of a religion. But, Atheism can take on many aspects of a
religion for some needy individuals.

Almost anything can be contrived into some kind of a hokey religion. Look at
Shinto. Look at New Age Religions. Worshipping pyramids and gems, anybody?
;-)

For example, we have the phenomena of the atheist evangelist who loudly
preaches atheism even in places where discussion of religon does not belong.
They apparently hope to convert people to be atheists, thus saving them
from the perceived evils of religion.

From: OmnI on
Arny Krueger wrote:
> Atheism is not a recognized religion and fails to agree with parts
of most
> definitions of a religion. But, Atheism can take on many aspects of a
> religion for some needy individuals.
>
> Almost anything can be contrived into some kind of a hokey religion. Look at
> Shinto. Look at New Age Religions. Worshipping pyramids and gems, anybody?
> ;-)
>
> For example, we have the phenomena of the atheist evangelist who loudly
> preaches atheism even in places where discussion of religon does not belong.
> They apparently hope to convert people to be atheists, thus saving them
> from the perceived evils of religion.

Please go away OT boy ... that has nothing to do with live sound!!
From: Joey on
Phildo wrote:
> "Joey" <joeyfurr(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
>>Stop preaching Atheism.
>

> Atheism is NOT a religion.
>
> I am merely pointing out how ludicrous your beliefs are and I am still
> amazed how many otherwise normal, rational people cannot see how brainwashed
> they are.
>
> If you have your beliefs then fine but keep them to yourself and don't go
> preaching them on here or you WILL get stomped on.
>
> Phildo

Grow up. You sound like my 10 year old students.

From: Phildo on

> Grow up. You sound like my 10 year old students.

YOU are the one who cannot argue the points so instead attack the poster.
Behaviour of a mature adult? I don't think so.

Phildo

From: Phildo on

> I can't read the Bible to you on USENET. The proof is there. The Word is
> proof in itself.

Complete and utter bollocks.

Words on a page written by people thousands of years ago who heard voices in
there head are proof of nothing. The only proof they give is that you are a
gullible fool for believing them so blindly when just the smallest bit of
research into the history of religion will show you what a complete
con-trick it is.

Phildo

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Prev: Reverb settings
Next: EV Q66 / Dynacord S1200 Schematic?