From: Joey on
Phildo wrote:
> "Joey" <joeyfurr(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
>>Grow up. You sound like my 10 year old students.
>

> YOU are the one who cannot argue the points so instead attack the poster.
> Behaviour of a mature adult? I don't think so.
>
> Phildo

It's not that I can't 'argue the points'.

#1 Arguing is not a really great way of sharing your beliefs. If you
have to argue, you can pretty much assume that it is falling on deaf
ears, so there's no point.

#2 By your non-responses I could already tell that it was falling on
deaf ears.

#3 Why are you still posting in this thread? Because of points 1 and 2,
I'm not even posting on religion at all anymore...

....Joey
From: John O on
> Words on a page written by people thousands of years ago who heard voices
in
> there head are proof of nothing. The only proof they give is that you are
> gullible fool for believing them so blindly when just the smallest bit of
> research into the history of religion will show you what a complete
> con-trick it is.

LOL, this isn't so different from the way I look at what I read on the
Internet. ;-)

From: George Gleason on

"John O" <johno(a)NOSPAMMMheathkit.com> wrote in message
>> Words on a page written by people thousands of years ago who heard voices
> in
>> there head are proof of nothing. The only proof they give is that you are
>> gullible fool for believing them so blindly when just the smallest bit of
>> research into the history of religion will show you what a complete
>> con-trick it is.
>>

> LOL, this isn't so different from the way I look at what I read on the
> Internet. ;-)

except nobody is trying to con you into buying thier keys to heaven and
eternal salvation on line(I hope)
george

From: Phildo on

>> No, I am still posting because you have still to counter any of the
>> points I've made and instead attacked the poster and come out with
>> ludicrous statements like "the word is proof in itself".
>
> Then I apologize for anything that was percieved as a personal attack.

I cannot see how "Grow up. You sound like my 10 year old students" could be
perceived any other way.

Phildo

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Prev: Reverb settings
Next: EV Q66 / Dynacord S1200 Schematic?