First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Tables - colspan
GTalbot wrote: On 29 mai, 10:43, Osmo Saarikumpu <o...(a)wippies.com> wrote: Yep, at least my IE8 messes up in many ways in all modes. It even applies td[colspan] to every td. Actually, this is not a bug in IE8 since colspan attribute is specified with a default value (of 1) in the DTD. If the us... 8 Jun 2010 05:49
Viewport and gradient fill
I would like to add a linear gradient fill via CSS to the viewport at the bottom of any page whose contents exceed the viewport area. This is to provide an indicator that the content overflows the container, by fading the last few lines of text from (whatever colour they are) to white. As far as I can see, only mob... 6 Jun 2010 16:01
php requires ".php" not ".html" ?
Dumb question -- I know, but... Yes, I searched books and googled but couldn't find the answer. Does php always require that the page be .php and not .html ? Or is this server-dependent? Mine doesn't seem to recognize a php line in a .html page. By the way, how do searchers, eg Google, treat .php? same as .h... 8 Jun 2010 03:38
comp $ biznes
âÙÌÏ 180 ÒÕÂÌÅÊ, Á ÓÔÁÌÏ 180.000 ÒÕÂÌÅÊ. ñ ÎÁÔËÎÕÌÓÑ ÎÁ ÜÔÏ ÎÁ ÏÄÎÏÍ ÆÏÒÕÍÅ ÓÏ×ÅÒÛÅÎÎÏ ÓÌÕÞÁÊÎÏ É ÒÅÛÉÌ ÐÏÐÒÏÂÏ×ÁÔØ. âÒÏÄÑ, ËÁË ÏÂÙÞÎÏ, ÐÏ ÒÁÚÎÏÇÏ ÒÏÄÁ ÆÏÒÕÍÁÍ Ñ ÎÁÈÏÖÕ ÜÔÕ ÓÔÁÔØÀ, × ËÏÔÏÒÏÊ ÇÏ×ÏÒÉÔÓÑ, ÞÔÏ íïöîï óäåìáôø ôùóñþé äïììáòï÷ úá ðáòõ îåäåìø ðòé ÷ìïöåîéé ÷óåçï 180 ÒÕÂÌÅÊ (ÐÒÉÍ. ÏÔ \"Á×ÔÏÒÁ\": ÔÁËÉÈ ÂÁÂÏË ÚÁ ä... 28 May 2010 06:03
Sidebar tops uneven
"rf ", dorayme, and Jeff : OK, no more inner table -- nice simplification. "rf " -- thanks for the lead to "FireBug" -- I didn't know it existed but now have it in my FireFox. I used every gimmick I could think of to get my pages to look the way I wanted them. (I code experimentally.) Now that I've got... 28 May 2010 01:46
Forward scanning?
Is it possible to select elements conditionally based on what they contain? For example, is there a combination of CSS selectors that would select all divs that do not contain a span? Thanks ... 31 May 2010 18:34
positioning absolute
I've always floated my columns, but I'm thinking now of switching to absolute positioning inside a relatively positioned wrapper. As long as the wrapper has a width, I see no disadvantage over floating inside the same width delimited wrapper. The advantages I see are that it's easy to reorder so that ... 24 May 2010 07:56
Using styles to create frames?
In article <a04c5404-7df6-4cb5-8da4-6f5011b2e779(a)34g2000prs.googlegroups.com , "A. Deguza" <deguza(a)hotmail.com> wrote: On May 21, 6:08 pm, dorayme <dora...(a)optusnet.com.au> wrote: If the links are not specific enough when left as simply <a href="portfolio.html"> and the portfolio pag... 28 May 2010 11:31
Fixed doors - fill all available space?
Hello, I was wondering in the following example, is it possible to make divMiddleContainer dynamically expand to fill all available horizontal space without pushing divOpenContainer and and divCloseContainer onto another line? divOpenContainer and divCloseContainer need fixed widths because they will contain ... 27 May 2010 08:08
Why can't I get space?
So I made my first CSS blog theme http://bundergroundrailroad.org/blog/ ( you can get the "style.css" by saving the page in firefox with the "web page complete" option) The header, content and footer are all wrapped in a div, called "wrapper". I'm using "wrapper" to successfully center it as well give it ... 25 May 2010 01:34