First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Web Galleries was Re: Resize image
Albert Ross wrote: HOWEVER it still uses tables for the thumbs, not that much of a problem IMO for what is tabular information You can edit the thumbnail.html template to use what every you want. I put each thumbnail in a floated DIV. Worked just fine. Linking the stylesheet greatly increases flexi... 9 Mar 2010 07:48
paypal wholesale all brand(UGGBOOTS,SHOES,CLOTHES,HANDBAG,WATCH,JEANS,JERSEY,T-SHIRT,SHIRTS,HOODY,EYEGLASS,CAP,SHAWL,WALLT) and so on
paypal payment wholesale all brand shoes(NIKE,ADIDAS,LV,GUCCI,CHANEL,PRADA,POLO,UGG BOOTS,D&G,DIOR )and so on. paypal payment wholesale all brand clothing(T- SHIRT,JEANS,JERSEY,HOODIES,JACKETS,HARDY,SWEATER,SHIRTS )and so on . http://www.world-trade06.com paypal payment all brand watch(ROLEX,OMEGA,CHANEL,LV,CART... 6 Mar 2010 09:37
Fixed top row in a table
I have a table with a substantial number of rows and need to keep the top row fixed/static (so that row is always visible when scrolling). Googling gives some answers but they *all* seem rather complicated -- most utilizing javascript -- apparently to make the technique work in IE. In this case I don't care wh... 11 Mar 2010 01:17
Float elements break block elemens - why?
Hi, in the current CSS 2.1 specification regarding floats I believe to have found a flaw (please correct me if I'm wrong): Only the content block of Block elements is shifted to be aside of the float, not the margin or border edges. Please refer to the code below for an example. Given this example, it s... 9 Mar 2010 19:12
HIS 2010 - First Call for Papers
Apologies for cross-posting. Please forward to your colleagues and mailing lists! =============================================================== Call for Papers 10th International Conference on Hybrid Intelligent Systems (HIS 2010) Georgia Tech Global Learning Center, Atlanta, USA Technically Co-Sponsored ... 4 Mar 2010 15:46
Can someone help me align this border? Thanks in advance.
Okay, my latest iteration is here http://sites.google.com/site/semicodin/ohTHAT/bracket/semi99998.html The borders line up; BUT there are two new problems I need to fix: The first line of Lorem ipsum has inherited the 6em margin from its parent. That's no good; I need to be able to assign the beginning of the ... 6 Mar 2010 23:53
Can someone help me align this border? Thanks in advance.
Hi folks, this is nôôb attempt at CSS so I'm hoping the fix is a simple one. You can view the result at http://sites.google.com/site/semicodin/ohTHAT/bracket/semi99999.html but I can summarize the 3 issues I'm having: 1.__________ My CONTENT container is overshooting its border, and that in turn is affecting th... 1 Mar 2010 16:25
Call for Paper The International Journal of Computer Science (IJCS)
Call for Paper The International Journal of Computer Science (IJCS) publishes original papers on all subjects relevant to computer science, communication network, and information systems. The highest priority will be given to those contributions concerned with a discussion of the background of a practical problem,... 1 Mar 2010 08:02
Table borders
Hello, I am creating a table and I am getting a small round corner on the bottom of the table head in Firefox. http://www.flyondreams.net/flyonpages/table.html Basically I am trying to have: 1. A 4px border on table's top; 2. A 1px border on top and bottom of each table tbody row; 3. A 1px border on top, lef... 18 Mar 2010 18:55
Overriding table {width:100%}
I have a page that uses a stylesheet over which I have no control. That stylesheet has set table widths to 100% Is there some way that I can put the table back to its default width (i.e. not specified). I tried: table {width:"" !important} .... and wasn't in the least surprised when it had no effect. -- ... 28 Feb 2010 15:34