First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
IE7 and width: auto
I have an image I want to annotate with markers. I'm doing this by putting the image in a position: relative container along with a list, and making all the list items position absolute. Here's my CSS: ..helpImageWrap { text-align: center; } ..helpImage { width: auto; position: relative; display: inl... 16 Jul 2010 12:05
Image "Anchor" ... What is the best option?
Three-column layout problem
Hi all, I have a problem with creating a three-column layout with the left and right column being the borders of a frame-like design. I've created the layout according to http://www.neuroticweb.com/recursos/3-columns-layout/. The problem is that in my design the left and right columns do not stretch to t... 16 Jul 2010 00:09
Hover effect on <li> will not effect if hovering an <a> inside in Firefox
Hover effect on <li> will not effect if hovering an <a> insidein Firefox
Hover effect on <li> will not effect if hovering an <a> inside in Firefox
2nd call - International Conference WWW/Internet 2010: until 26 July 2010
** Apologies for cross-postings. Please send to interested colleagues and students ** -- CALL FOR PAPERS - Deadline for submissions (2nd call): 26 July 2010 -- IADIS INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE WWW/INTERNET 2010 Timisoara, Romania, 14 - 17 October 2010 (h... 7 Jul 2010 13:27
(CSS) Position relative to other fixed objects on a page/browser?
In article <cf283691jr31bncroifgdl4qk8nkleolol(a)4ax.com>, me <noemail(a)nothere.com> wrote: I would like to place a new layer (user closeable) on the page directly over an existing image in a table. Something that appears instead of the image there? Something that the user can somehow make go away and the ... 8 Jul 2010 19:12
Why 'display: inline' and 'padding-bottom: 1px' is bad for making tabs?
(Sorry for the crossposting. I posted it in alt.html and then later found this newsgroup.) I was reading this article to make HTML CSS tabs. In the first selection on "Inline list-items" it suggests how to create tabs using 'display: inline' and a selected tab by 'padding- bottom: 1px'. I have created a tempor... 23 Jun 2010 19:30
CSS dropdown menu
Hello, See <http://v3.sohnen-moe.com/>. When the dropdown menu for the "About" item drops down, it partially covers, or more likely is covered by, the Search entry field. Mousing down to the Press Room item and sliding to the right, the menu disappears as soon as the mouse enters the Search div. Is there a ... 18 Jun 2010 16:50
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13