From: Galen on
In news:9DCC5969-9155-4567-973C-55624FEAFAC0(a),
racerl1 <racerl1(a)> had this to say:

> I have requested the disk twice in the last month, but I have never
> received it. I also have never received an email telling me that it
> would ship. I'm wondering if they won't send it to me because I
> answered the questionaire honestly and told them it was for a home
> computer. Did you get your disk?
> "Galen" wrote:

Yes, tested and worked like a champ actually. Drop me an email at
galennews(a) if you'd like and I'll read the EULA about distrobution
to see if I can send you mine in it's entirety as I haven't any need for it.
I think, if I recall, it clearly said that it could be distributed but only
if it remained intact with attached EULA and the like.