From: tony cooper on
As a Nikon shooter, I've always thought Canon shooters are a bit
dorky. This photograph, taken at the practice field for the East-West
Shrine Game to be held in Orlando, seems to prove my point.

http://tonycooper.smugmug.com/photos/769666832_Z2Svd-XL.jpg

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
From: John McWilliams on
On 1/20/10 PDT 7:49 PM, tony cooper wrote:
> As a Nikon shooter, I've always thought Canon shooters are a bit
> dorky. This photograph, taken at the practice field for the East-West
> Shrine Game to be held in Orlando, seems to prove my point.
>
> http://tonycooper.smugmug.com/photos/769666832_Z2Svd-XL.jpg

Shoot, tony, you must be really bored to try to start with the C v N
bits....but just to help out: I've always thought many Nikon owners were
supercilious, insecure and pedantic!

And look at the dork in the bg of the pic: long lens, but mono mounted
on camera body.....

--
John McWilliams
From: tony cooper on
On Wed, 20 Jan 2010 20:49:10 -0800, John McWilliams
<jpmcw(a)comcast.net> wrote:

>On 1/20/10 PDT 7:49 PM, tony cooper wrote:
>> As a Nikon shooter, I've always thought Canon shooters are a bit
>> dorky. This photograph, taken at the practice field for the East-West
>> Shrine Game to be held in Orlando, seems to prove my point.
>>
>> http://tonycooper.smugmug.com/photos/769666832_Z2Svd-XL.jpg
>
>Shoot, tony, you must be really bored to try to start with the C v N
>bits....but just to help out: I've always thought many Nikon owners were
>supercilious, insecure and pedantic!
>
>And look at the dork in the bg of the pic: long lens, but mono mounted
>on camera body.....

Yeah, but the Nikon guy is the one in the cool hat. We pedantic types
notice details like this.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
From: John McWilliams on
On 1/20/10 PDT 8:57 PM, tony cooper wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Jan 2010 20:49:10 -0800, John McWilliams
> <jpmcw(a)comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> On 1/20/10 PDT 7:49 PM, tony cooper wrote:
>>> As a Nikon shooter, I've always thought Canon shooters are a bit
>>> dorky. This photograph, taken at the practice field for the East-West
>>> Shrine Game to be held in Orlando, seems to prove my point.
>>>
>>> http://tonycooper.smugmug.com/photos/769666832_Z2Svd-XL.jpg
>>
>> Shoot, tony, you must be really bored to try to start with the C v N
>> bits....but just to help out: I've always thought many Nikon owners were
>> supercilious, insecure and pedantic!
>>
>> And look at the dork in the bg of the pic: long lens, but mono mounted
>> on camera body.....
>
> Yeah, but the Nikon guy is the one in the cool hat. We pedantic types
> notice details like this.

Yabbut, yabbut, the shoes cancel out the cool lid.
Was the Canonista on his knees facing East, or West, or what??

--
john mcwilliams

From: J. Clarke on
tony cooper wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Jan 2010 20:49:10 -0800, John McWilliams
> <jpmcw(a)comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> On 1/20/10 PDT 7:49 PM, tony cooper wrote:
>>> As a Nikon shooter, I've always thought Canon shooters are a bit
>>> dorky. This photograph, taken at the practice field for the
>>> East-West Shrine Game to be held in Orlando, seems to prove my
>>> point.
>>>
>>> http://tonycooper.smugmug.com/photos/769666832_Z2Svd-XL.jpg
>>
>> Shoot, tony, you must be really bored to try to start with the C v N
>> bits....but just to help out: I've always thought many Nikon owners
>> were supercilious, insecure and pedantic!
>>
>> And look at the dork in the bg of the pic: long lens, but mono
>> mounted on camera body.....
>
> Yeah, but the Nikon guy is the one in the cool hat. We pedantic types
> notice details like this.

Depends on whether you consider it cooler to be a Crocodile Dundee wannabee
or a member of the Illuminati.