From: RayLopez99 on
On Jun 9, 2:00 pm, William Poaster <wp(a)64-bitBSD&Linuxmachines.com>
wrote:

> And that (IMO) is why the troll is x-posting from cola, because *if* he was
> genuine, *why* would he need to x-post to a Linux advocacy group so his
> fellow wintrolls could join in.

You are wrong (im)poster poster.

> --
> FreeBSD 8.0 64-bit
> Kubuntu 10.04 64-bit
> Mandriva 2010 64-bit

Who cares? You are running various Linux distros on good hardware--
makes no sense. Linux is like used clothing--you don't put rags like
that on a pretty young girl model but on an old hag. At least my
D.S.L. is running on an old Pentium I.

RL
From: Mike Easter on
RayLopez99 wrote:

> You are running various Linux distros on good hardware--

That's the best way to run linux distros. As an extreme example, over
90% of the supercomputers are running linux. As a lesser example, lots
and lots of big strong servers are running linux. As an even lesser
example, linux was handling 64 bit cpu/s well long before MS got around
to doing it poorly.

> makes no sense.

That statement along with the rest is very very uninformed. It
indicates why you crosspost trollishly.

> Linux is like used clothing--you don't put rags like
> that on a pretty young girl model but on an old hag.

Actually, if you consider your comp3 to be an old hag, probably the most
appropriate OS for it is a litepc derivative of Win98 or Win2K which are
also considered old hags by most people, almost all.

> At least my
> D.S.L. is running on an old Pentium I.

Tragically or Sadly or Disappointingly, you don't even know what your
Pentium computer really is because you haven't been paying close enough
attention to it.

--
Mike Easter
From: The Natural Philosopher on
Aragorn wrote:
> On Tuesday 08 June 2010 14:32 in comp.os.linux.setup, somebody
> identifying as The Natural Philosopher wrote...
>

>> I suspect in similar vein, the NEED to interpret the world into 'smart
>> people buy clever software designed for idiots' is likely to be a
>> Southern thing, because there there is tremendous peer pressure to NOT
>> be stupid, and black, To be stupid, and white, is almost
>> inconceivable. I mean, imagine being white, and stupider than a black
>> man? Wow. That's serious denial time.
>
> I'm not sure whether I read you correctly here, and I'm willing to give
> you the benefit of the doubt, given my inability to correctly ascertain
> your innuendo - I know it's there, but I just don't dig it - but I must
> say that that sounds like an awfully racist comment... :-/

Culturist maybe.

My point was that various cultures have taboos. White supremacists cant
afford to look stupider than the people they want to be superior to.

Of cours I practices racial discrimination, along with every other sort
of discrimination. I don't feed lettuce to cats either.

However classifying people according to race is at best a weak
correlation. There are better ones

I am not RACIOST though. I don't see one race as being either
identifiable in toto, or in essence superior in EVERY respect. Some
perhaps, not all.

I wish I had the lungs of a Kenyan!
From: RayLopez99 on
On Jun 10, 1:12 am, William Poaster <wp(a)64-bitBSD&Linuxmachines.com>
wrote:

> >> You are wrong (im)poster poster.
>

> The Dopez99 troll (who claimed he was a millionare by 25..HAHAHAHA)
> can't even afford a decent machine to run Linux on!
> (Well that's *if* you believe the troll is even *running* a Linux distro)

I'll make a bet with you ImPoaster: I will post from my Linux box, if
you agree to disappear from here. Agreed? You can check from the
headers that it will be a Linux version of Firefox.

Just let me know...

RL