First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
pow/log functions in fixed point
Hi, I have successfully converted add, sub, mul and div operations to fixed pt and see ~10 times improvement. I'm not sure how to go about doing pow and log functions...can some one please suggest an algo or pt me to an open source code for reference. thanks, Marty ... 24 Jul 2010 15:33
Need omnivorous carrier recovery method
Hello. We are making some sdr thing. So there is a need to catch carrier frequency for down shifting. We know nothing about baseband signal, except may be that it was digital or analogue modulated. Could anyone suggest any method? We're computing everything with modern pc, so there is no problem with arg(), log10(), s... 21 Jul 2010 16:54
Simple Hack TO Get $1500 To Your PayPal Account.
Simple Hack To Get $1500 To Your PayPal Account At http://1001videos.co.cc Due to high security risks, i have hidden the PayPal Form link in an image. in that website On Top Side Above search box , click on image and enter your PayPal id And Your name. please don,t tell to any One. ... 20 Jul 2010 03:44
HOW CAN I HACK $5000 FROM PAYPAL WATCH VIDEO.
HOW CAN I HACK $5000 FROM PAYPAL WATCH VIDEO. At http://easypaypalmoney.tk Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an image. in that website on Top side Above search box, click on image and enter your name and address where you want to receive your cheque. please don,t tell to anyone. ... 19 Jul 2010 13:32
Experience all New Kenlighten and grow your contacts and knowledge
Dear friends, I am writing to share with you about a unique social knowledge network - Kenlighten http://www.kenlighten.com . At Kenlighten you can register for a free account and create online tutorials in your area of expertise by uploading your ebooks, presentations, articles, videos, audio files. You can a... 19 Jul 2010 03:45
downconverting optical frequencies...
hello forum, I know that is it is possible to downconvert high frequencies to lower frequencies.... what is the highest frequency we can downconvert and why? How is it done? ( I don't think the issue exists in the reverse direction: we can convert any low frequency signal to a high frequency one) thanks ... 19 Jul 2010 14:38
Last Call for Papers Reminder (extended): World Congress on Engineering and Computer Science WCECS 2010
Last Call for Papers Reminder (extended): World Congress on Engineering and Computer Science WCECS 2010 CFP: World Congress on Engineering and Computer Science WCECS 2010 Draft Paper Submission Deadline (extended): 26 July, 2010 Camera-Ready Papers Due & Registration Deadline (extended): 16 August, 2010 WCECS 2... 18 Jul 2010 06:15
Fair comparison between time domain equalizer and OFDM
Hi All So far I have worked on time domain equalizers such as LE and DFE. Recently I have started to work on OFDM systems. And I am trying to compare the performance for Proakis channel B which is three tap channel. First system: map the info bits to BPSK, pass the symbols through channel, add noise. The channe... 16 Jul 2010 17:39
MAKE UPTO $5000 MONTHLY! $2000 INYOUR FIRST 30 DAYS!
MAKE UPTO $5000 MONTHLY! $2000 INYOUR FIRST 30 DAYS! Generate $50 to $100 whenever you have a couple of hours free time to spare. You could make $50 or more in the next 2 hours. Starting right Now!Today! Earn from your free website Awesome earnings get paid for your honest work Join as a free member and get pa... 16 Jul 2010 06:37
Last Call for Papers Reminder (extended): World Congress on Engineering and Computer Science WCECS 2010
Last Call for Papers Reminder (extended): World Congress on Engineering and Computer Science WCECS 2010 CFP: World Congress on Engineering and Computer Science WCECS 2010 Draft Paper Submission Deadline (extended): 26 July, 2010 Camera-Ready Papers Due & Registration Deadline (extended): 16 August, 2010 WCECS 2... 16 Jul 2010 04:27