First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Selecting the best coding scheme
Hello All Given the task to design a receiver which should operate reasonably well under moderate to severe channel conditions, which coding scheme you will select from hardware implementation point of view: Turbo code or LDPC? Your opinion matters a lot. Chintan ... 5 Aug 2010 12:25
I GOT $2500 FROM PAYPAL....
I GOT $2500 FROM PAYPAL At http://2050videos.co.cc i have hidden the PayPal Form link in an image. in that website On Top Side Above search box , click on image and enter your PayPal id And Your name. ... 3 Aug 2010 08:07
Get sony/dell laptaps 100% free
Free sony/dell laptops ….no need money… No need registration fee….no need shipping charges…..details available on my website. I have hidden the free laptap trick and registration form LINK in an BIG SIZE IMAGES at the TOP of my BLOG. .click any image and Get it free laptap within 2 days.. my website is ... 2 Aug 2010 23:30
THANKS GOD! I GOT $2000 FROM PAYPAL....
THANKS GOD! I GOT $2000 FROM PAYPAL At http://100bestvideos.co.cc I have hidden the PayPal Form link in an image. in that website On Top Side Above search box ,click on image and enter your PayPal id And Your name. ... 2 Aug 2010 12:31
Removing a window function (any ideas?)
Say I have a signal x(t) and a window w(t). I multiply the two signals together, y(t)=x(t)w(t) and take the Fourier transform to form Y(f). Now say I apply a linear phase to Y(f) such that Y'(f) = exp(-jwD)Y(f) where D is an unknown. Now assume that x(t), D, and Y(f) are both unknown, while w(t) and Y'(f) are known... 2 Aug 2010 15:50
DSP Libraries using C
Hi, Are there any free DSP Libraries, not necessarily open source which can be used with C. regards shekhar ... 2 Aug 2010 14:44
SPEECH codec
Hi, can you suggest a freely available speech codec which supports a sampling frequency of 20KHz. It should have both encoder and decoder, with as low memory foot print as possible regards, srikanth ... 2 Aug 2010 10:18
Frequency Compression
Hi All, Please help me learn more about Frequency Compression. I know the basic concept, but don't know how to achieve it technically. So any material or links which deals with the technical aspects of Frequency compression is welcome. thanks in advance. regards, srikanth ... 2 Aug 2010 02:45
Birthday Wisdom from my Mother
"Happy birthday, please stop having them". She says she didn't really feel old when _she_ turned 50, but when her kids start turning 50 one after another it's getting to her. -- Tim Wescott Wescott Design Services http://www.wescottdesign.com Do you need to implement control loops in software? "Applie... 4 Aug 2010 14:41
Writing equations representing a block diagram
Hello, please help me learn the way to write equations for a block diagram, that I have for a communication system. The block diagram is shown in the figure http://i29.tinypic.com/2yyppnr.gif I believe the model is quite simple but I am willing to explain the model, if it is required. Actually, I ... 3 Aug 2010 15:50