First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
some good papers on OFDM/MIMO-OFDM
Hi All Can anyone please suggest me some good papers/books on OFDM and MIMO-OFDM. Of course, I did google it but the problem is that so much of stuff is out there that it is difficult to pick the right one. Thanks. Chintan ... 9 Jul 2010 12:44
Buy Red Bull Hats ( www.nike-black.com )
Discount smet caps( www.nike-black.com ) cheapsale NBA caps and hats ( www.nike-black.com ) Supply AFF CAPS and hat ( www.nike-black.com ) cheapsale winter warm caps ( www.nike-black.com ) Discount ed hardy hats and caps ( www.nike-black.com ) Discount juicy caps ( www.nike-black.com ) Discount dc hats and caps (... 8 Jul 2010 18:05
Why is DSP considered the hardest subject to study at school?
I find DSP the hardest subject to become good at. Other students like me at school also complain how hard the DSP courses are compared to the other EE courses and other engineering courses in general. I think some of the reasons are: 1. DSP courses Has the most math. (including complex variables). 2. Two d... 12 Jul 2010 00:52
Yule Walker AR and finding Poles, freq and damping factors
I have sum of damped sinusoidal signal (to be precise, sum of 4 damped sine wave) corrupted by noise. I goal is to extract the poles (as well as damping factor and frequency). Signal Looks like: y(t) = x(t) + n(t) = SUM_{i}{ R_{i} exp(-s_{i}t)} + n(t) where R is Residue or complex amplitude and s = a + b*i,... 9 Jul 2010 13:51
Amplitude & Phase Determination
Suppose one generates a sine or cosine wave in discrete domain. Suppose we are using floating-point numbers for the amplitude values between -1 and 1. Suppose we generate 2048 consecutive samples at 44100Hz sampling rate. Now compute a FFT on those 2048 samples with rectangular window (ie - do nothing else to the s... 11 Jul 2010 12:38
Gating sound level
Im implementing ITU standard based loudness measurement program and as it states i should use some kind of gating to exclude silence regions from affecting measured average sound level - for example - Ill take general integration time of 3 seconds - if, for example the first second of whole sound contains speech and ... 8 Jul 2010 11:21
daughterboard AED-103 from Signalware
Hello everyone, I have to communicate the aed-103 from Wignalware with the TMS320C6713 DSK. The AED-103 has an example of the manufacturer. Can Anyone tell me where I can find other examples of scheduling an aed-103 and how to configure? thanks Xabi ... 8 Jul 2010 11:21
rectangular pulse in matlab
Hi everyone! (i) can anyone tell me how to construct rectangular pulse in matlab; (ii)also plz tell the code for the input that can be given to a band pass filter to analyse the filter. Plz tell a simple one . I hv tried a summation of cosine of different frequencies but not got the correct response. The code for my ... 12 Jul 2010 05:14
Realizing modulation using complex data
Hey all, We intend to purchase the PSK modulator IP core. The core outputs the complex data vectors (I,Q of 10/14 bit width). To realize the standard PSK output, what operation should we perform with these output data (like addition)? ... 9 Jul 2010 01:48
Spectrogram HD for iPad
I thought maybe some of you audio geeks might be interested in my iPad spectrogram application. It's an easy to use, configurable, portable spectrogram. You can download it here: http://bit.ly/a0TorT If you're interested in reviewing the app, or are in a position to use it for education, please send me an email... 9 Jul 2010 18:18