First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Easy DSP problems to do with GNU Octave
I am about to be a sophomore in college, and I would like to learn about DSP through Octave. I know very little java and C++. I didn't finish math in college yet, so I would like to do some VERY BASIC and EASY DSP problems in Octave. I would appreciate any kind of suggestions. Thank you. ... 5 Aug 2010 09:06
Used Car Sri Lanka
Used Car Sri Lanka Used Car Sri Lanka, Not Only For Sri Lanka, All Over The World, Just In A Single Click You Will Get A Car At A Very Price. http://www.caradzone.com/ Sell Your Used Car Or Buy Our Car In Seconds From Sri Lanka i.e Used Car Sri Lanka . More Details : CarAdZone.com is a advertising solution for... 5 Aug 2010 08:01
Detecting dog barks
A potential customer requested a feasibiltiy study for a product requiring detecion of dog barks in a real-time recorderd digital audio signal. Functional requirements describe: "Barks should be detected with a accuracy of at least 80%, while other (possibly loud) signals like traffic, playing children, etc shoul... 5 Aug 2010 16:53
Kenlighten - A social network for knowledge seekers and providers
Dear friends, I am writing to share with you about a unique social knowledge network - Kenlighten http://www.kenlighten.com . At Kenlighten you can register for a free account and create online tutorials in your area of expertise by uploading your ebooks, presentations, articles, videos, audio files. You can a... 5 Aug 2010 06:56
100% without investment online part time jobs..(adsense,datawork,neobux..more jobs)
100% without investment….no registration fee…no need money… Online part time jobs…(googleadsense, dataentry…etc)all type of jobs… work from home..daily 2-3 hours…earn more money without any risk.. Full details at http://adsensejobworkfulldetails.co.cc/ More adsense tips,secrets,increasing money ,seo..a... 5 Aug 2010 00:31
When is a fractional-N PLL needed?
Hi, I'm trying to understand when a fractional-N PLL is required. I'm doing this in an FPGA so it's an ADPLL, but I think my questions are basic enough that it applies to any PLL. When using a basic PLL topology: ref -> PFD -> LPF -> NCO -> output | | |<-------div-N<------... 5 Aug 2010 01:35
FFT Replication Problem
On Sat, 24 Jul 2010 21:03:06 -0500, "fuggles" <robertsonb(a)n_o_s_p_a_m.gmail.com> wrote: Hello forum, I am working on an FFT (radix2), and prototyping it in Matlab. As of now its only 1 stage. My problem is twofold, although I suspect they are both linked to 1 problem. [Snipped by Lyons] Hello fu... 3 Aug 2010 22:25
Bode Plots of Digital Filters
Hello Everyone, I've recently created a 2-Pole Chebyshev filter and have worked on a Bode plot for it. Initially I fed in sin waves of different frequencies by hand to the filter and measured the attenution to get data points. I know the independent axis of a Bode plot is log f/fc, but I was confused when I got ... 3 Aug 2010 21:19
Sampling Only When SNR > Some Limit
Subtracting or otherwise filtering noise isn't always all that convenient at low SNR If you know when noise is going to be an issue it could be much easier to take a little more time and simply switching off the noisy signal when the SNR is below a certain limit. What is the name and for this approach? Sinc... 3 Aug 2010 15:50
Vocal pitch detection
hi I would be happy and thankful if anyone can help me with the following *what algorithm to use for vocal pitch detection *is it possible to implement it in a real time system using TMS320C50 hoping for your reply ... 4 Aug 2010 01:41