First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Clef 3G+ - E1752 sous Debian
Bonjour à tous, Dans une précédente enfilade, je vous ai fait part de mes problèmes pour faire reconnaître et connecter une clef Huawei 3G (19d2:2000 => 19d2:0052) avec un pack SFR). Avec votre aide, et celle de l'utilitaire "Sakis 3G", j'ai réussi. Durant une quinzaine loin de chez moi, j'ai pu me connecter quo... 6 Aug 2010 15:58
Debian Squeeze Frozen
http://lists.debian.org/debian-annou.../msg00009.html Flippen AWESOME. Thanks to everyone. Now the real work begins. Brent -- To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST(a)lists.debian.org with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster(a)lists.debian.org Archive: http://lists.debian.org/4C... 6 Aug 2010 17:05
pl2303 Serial/USB problem - /dev/ttyUSB0 not created
Desktop and Laptop both have Debian Testing installed and up to date; both with self-compiled kernel 2.6.32. I have a CurrentCost electricity usage monitor which is normally connected to my desktop via USB and is working properly. When the unit is plugged in I get a number of lines in syslog like so: kernel... 9 Aug 2010 14:33
ESM (23-25 Agustus 2010)
Salam SIP (Spirit is Prioritas), Kurang efektif memotivasi anak buah mencapai target, berikut kami informasikan pelatihan khusus yang memiliki anak buah dan akan segera memiliki anak buah yaitu Effective Supervisory Management yang akan di laksanakan tanggal 23 - 25 Agusus 2010 di Viatama Training Centre Lt. 2. In... 6 Aug 2010 07:10
no desktop directory for newly created user and some other issues.
Hi! First of all - you better ask different questions in different treads. But as far as you asked already... On Fri, Aug 06, 2010 at 09:36:11AM +0530, vishnu vardhan wrote: no desktop directory for newly created user and some other issues. [skipped] adduser don't add Desktop directory. Desktop is a DE/... 6 Aug 2010 07:10
insserv: /home on NFS and local bind (DNS lookups fail on boot)
With nfs:/home /home nfs defaults 0 0 in /etc/fstab I get mount.nfs: Failed to resolve server nfs: Temporary failure in name resolution on boot. This is because I use local bind9 and /etc/resolv.conf has nameserver 127.0.0.1 I tried adding " bind9" to the $remote_fs li... 6 Aug 2010 10:27
OTT: OpenFiler vs Thecus N4200?
Hi There, Sorry if this is a bit 'Off The Topic' discussion. I am planning to get fileserver dedicated for iSCSI. My option is to grab Thecus N4200 or to build OpenFiler with any Duo-Core CPU, 1G RAM, RocketRAID 644 controller, and other basic PC stuff. I have been googling to compare OpenFiler vs FreeNAS (winner... 6 Aug 2010 21:28
no desktop directory for newly created user and some other issues.
no desktop directory for newly created user and some other issues. OS : Debian Lenny 5.0.4 Desktop Environment : LXDE I have the following issues and provide some suggestions for the below numbered list : issue 1 : no Desktop directory for newly created user : I have this issue earlier also while installi... 6 Aug 2010 00:39
Lenny Skype - suddenly garbled mic sounds
Posted on skype board with no replies to date. Perhaps one of you can shed some insight. Skype worked fine for about 6 weeks since I first installed it. But from this last weekend, I get this darth vader mic sound problem. My voice is garbled and s-l-o-w-e-d down on playback from skype test call. Voice calls ... 5 Aug 2010 21:23
cciss module problem with smart array 642 in lenny
i cannot install lenny in a compaq server with smart array 642. the array and the disks are detected, but there is no entry for cciss in /dev. in /proc/modules i can see cciss module is "loading" and ps shows modprobe and /lib/udev/vol_id --export /dev/.tmp-104-0 in D < status ... 5 Aug 2010 15:46