First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Internal modem
Can i please know how to connect to the internet using my internal modem using debian..? I can connect it through an external modem via the usb port...But its not possible to do it via the internal modem..please tell me what to do..? -- To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST(a)lists.debian.org with a s... 12 Aug 2010 18:04
Spaces in names in /etc/security/access.conf
Hello all, I'm trying to restrict access in /etc/security/access.conf based on group names which have spaces in them (Windows domains groups, in the form DOMAIN+group of users). It already works for groups without a space. I tried escaping with \ or quoting, but it didn't seem to work. Any idea if/how that ... 13 Aug 2010 12:29
iceweasel and its missing libraries.
iceweasel has been very slow for me loading mail sites such as mail.yahoo.com and gmail.com. running in the terminal i get a load of errors: /usr/lib/nspluginwrapper/i386/linux/npviewer.bin: error while loading shared libraries: libdirectfb-1.2.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory *... 12 Aug 2010 00:39
Open Letter (Plea for Medical Help/Assistance) to World Leaders Part 2 of 2
1) don't send test messages to the list 2) don't spam the list -- To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST(a)lists.debian.org with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster(a)lists.debian.org Archive: http://lists.debian.org/AANLkTi=1cO1HUPaUMAAfPEB5OC6zrZJv__Aur941um9c(a)mail.gmail.com ... 11 Aug 2010 20:14
Testing Only
Apologies for the inconvenience caused. -- To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST(a)lists.debian.org with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster(a)lists.debian.org Archive: http://lists.debian.org/4C6333A7.9030201(a)lavabit.com ... 11 Aug 2010 20:14
Arrow keys won't scroll history in squeeze konsole/bash
After an `aptitude full-upgrade` on a Squeeze system last Monday I've lost the use of the arrow keys to browse my history in konsole. If I switch to one of the VTs (ctrl-alt-F1, etc.) the keys work fine, and my history is present. However within konsole they don't work anymore. Shift+up arrow and shift+down arro... 12 Aug 2010 02:48
Wifi GNOME network manager version into KUbuntu, Debian "pinning method, etc. ; jor debian
----Original Message---- From: Bob McGowan [mailto:bob_mcgowan(a)symantec.com] Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2010 11:06 AM To: debian-user(a)lists.debian.org Subject: Re: Wifi GNOME network manager version into KUbuntu, Debian "pinning method, etc. ; jor debian On 08/07/2010 11:44 AM, giovanni_re wrote: I... 11 Aug 2010 15:50
Do NOT Reply To SPAM On The List
Do not reply to SPAM on the list. It makes it harder for the spam filters to recognize it. If you simply *must* reply, (and no, comedic value no matter how high is not a must) do *NOT* quote said SPAM. That confuses even the content-based filters, since you have two messages with similar text, one SPAM and o... 12 Aug 2010 00:39
Block size recommendations
Hi folks, What's a good block size to use with tar? ie -b --blocking factor In a hard disk to hard disk and DVD backup scheme, the term block size gets used in at least six different ways. There are the blocks on the source hard disk - in this case 512B in size (at least until next year when the 4kiB drives ... 11 Aug 2010 15:50
From Mrs. Suchart Chaovisith
Ref, http://www.bangkokpost.com/ news/politics/26113/suchart- 69-dies-of-cancer Dear My name is Mrs, Suchart Chauvinist ,wife of the Former deputy prime minister and finance minister Suchart Chaovisith has died of cancer. In view of the recent death of my husband as you can re... 11 Aug 2010 12:33
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13