First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Revista No. 28
Soluciones del Hogar No te aparece la imagen? dale Click Aquíy listo!. Escríbenos a solucionesdelhogar(a)live.com.mx Hermosillo, Sonora. Agosto 2010 Para ver la REVISTA en flash da click en la imagen de abajo. Para ver los ARTÍCULOS en el Blog da click en las imagenes de abajo.         ... 8 Aug 2010 02:39
building 2.6.35
Hi I am looking at how to build 2.6.35 the debian way so I end up with deb packages. the current situation is 2.6.35 is avail in experimental (>?!) with out a linux-kbuild packages - last time I asked about this it was because they only wanted people who understood how to build to play with the new linux-image. ... 13 Aug 2010 17:57
Can only access Debian website through proxy: SUCCESS
> Resending to the list, again :-) Pierre, remember to send your replies to the list, not the user. snip snip snip Still unable to use web browser to go to www.debian.org without proxy Yes, because you are being redirected to an "unknow"? host :-? A quick try: use openDNS dns servers... 8 Aug 2010 15:36
read ext3 w/inodes>128 from XP
Hi, I have been looking at windows apps to read/write ext3 partitions. Odd reasons comes up frequently enough that having a ntfs "scratch" partition doesn't resolve, when I have to be booted into XP--such as getting the address to the latest stream I subscribed to. None seem to work on ext2/ext3 partitions wi... 7 Aug 2010 18:00
Wifi GNOME network manager version into KUbuntu, Debian "pinning method, etc. ; jor debian
KUbuntu 10.4, = Failing to get wifi to connect to access point. It can see APs, but fails to get dhcp via command mode, & fails connect with wicd. = It has been suggested (on KUbuntu list?) to remove the KU network manager package, & that might get wicd & console command wifi working. Previously, I was to... 11 Aug 2010 15:50
backup system for servers
Hi All I need to schedule the data backup for 3 servers (2 Debian and 1 Windows) into a dedicated server. The problem is that I can't install any software in none of the data source servers (2 Debian and 1 Windows). The object of my backup are the data exported with samba (2 Debian Server) and ftp server (Win Ser... 7 Aug 2010 19:05
test mail... Sorry
test mail... Sorry -- To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST(a)lists.debian.org with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster(a)lists.debian.org Archive: http://lists.debian.org/AANLkTi=reyXtcVoo78PL3vMY6bu1Z-92NaQC0nk5aPLj(a)mail.gmail.com ... 7 Aug 2010 10:23
Netinst ISO für eigene belange anpassen
Hallo zusammen, ich ein Problem / eine Idee. Nur wei� ich nicht, ob das �berhaupt m�glich ist. Ich m�chte die Netinst CD gerne um einige Packages erweitern, z.B. sollte openssh, ntp, netdate usw. dazu. Nun habe ich mal etwas geforscht, dabei habe ich festgestellt, dass anscheinen alle Pakete in der Datei /... 7 Aug 2010 10:23
Java applications and font size
Hi, after I switched to 1280x1024 as resolution fonts in Java-Applications are too small for me. I can change some fonts at runtime by passing -Dswing.plaf.metal.controlFont=Dialog-18 and -Dswing.plaf.metal.userFont=Dialog-18 to java. Unfortunatelly this leaves in the applications I tested some fonts uncha... 8 Aug 2010 15:36
Missing many packages and libraries
Hi all, I installed Debian a few days ago and had no trouble downloading extra packages using apt-get. Then I re-installed today, and hardly anything will work (Transmission did install). Any idea what is wrong? My updated sources.list file: deb cdrom:[Debian GNU/Linux 5.0.5 _Lenny_ - Official i386 CD Binary-1 ... 7 Aug 2010 21:15