First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Outlook Express Set Up using Yahoo
I use Yahoo to manage my e mails and want to know if anyone can advise me on the ISP server information required by the set up wizard for Yahoo so i can set up Outlook Express please? ... 14 May 2010 00:52
Convert double value 1.7E+20 to 1.722222222222222222222.
Hi All, I have double value 1.7E+20. I need to convert it and show it in textbox as below 1.722222222222222222222. how do we convert it? do we have any formats (string.format) in C#? Thanks in Advance ... 11 May 2010 12:18
Multiple configurations
Where I work we just use different config files and rename them based on deployment. For example we have web.config.dev, web.config.qa and web.config.prod. When we move the code over to the specific server we just remove the appropriate suffix. David ====================================== David McCart... 10 May 2010 13:13
Linking to an executable VS 2008
Hey, I was wondering if i could create a program in Visual Studio 2008 with a link to an executable of an application (like MS WORD) in it. By pressing a button, the executable of the application should start. I can't manage to find out the right code to do so. Can anyone help me out? Thanks in a... 11 May 2010 15:41
Update - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sever... 8 May 2010 04:44
SQL Compact 3.5 missing in VS2008proSP1
Hi, I have just tried to install / uninstall / re-install / repair SQL Server compact edition into my VS 2008 Pro SP1 My SQL Server works fine, However the compact edition does not seem to show in the datasource options at all. As a result, when I go and add a 'local database' I get an error. I have sea... 7 May 2010 16:45
outlook 2002
Hello I am having problems accessing outlook 2002 I get a message " microsoft has stopped working" then another message " the product entered it's extended support phase" can anyone help please Many thanks ... 7 May 2010 07:49
Mapping issue on Visual SourceSafe
I just want to post this because I had the same problem. Visual Source Safe will not recognized an already mapped drive by Vista x64. I tried to go the Subversion trying to install apache on my WHS but I couldn't since the WHS adimistrator user doesn't have rights to install anything so I drop the Subversion option ... 4 May 2010 23:32
Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities
Date 5/4/2010 Starting in early summer 2010, Microsoft will begin progressively closing down the Microsoft public newsgroups to enrich conversations in the rapidly-growing forum platform. This decision is in response to worldwide market trends and evolving customer needs. Microsoft continues to invest in forums t... 5 May 2010 16:03
Single-thread delegate vs multi-thread delegate
I was asked this during an interview. I had not heard about Single- thread delegate or multi-thread delegate. I did a search on google and have not found any reference about either. Anyone can tell me what they are? ... 4 May 2010 22:25
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13