First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Microsoft does not host an escrow service?
Many software developers work as a sole proprietor; a legal structure for business accounting and taxation. Most sole proprietors are rarely hired as-is by corporations without going through the cadre of other pimps feeding off the developer's skills and software the customer actually wants to buy. Generally, t... 22 Mar 2010 15:33
Managed/unmanaged code exceptions handling tool (C# / ะก++)
Hi, We have application combining managed and unmanaged code (C# / C++). It is neccessary to implement exceptions handling for this application. We planning to implement it as a tool (or couple - for managed and unmanaged parts) that will catch unhandled exceptions, all information about them (including process,... 22 Mar 2010 11:53
c# DwmEnableBlurBehindWindow example where hRgnBlur <> 0 ?
All the example code using DwmEnableBlurBehindWindow has the region in the DWM_BLURBEHIND structure set to 0 to blur the whole window. The only code I can find otherwise is in C++ and doesn't translate. Anyone have a c# example where only part of the window is blurred? I've tried everything I can think of to create ... 23 Mar 2010 14:49
Windows Defender and Microsoft Security Essentials
It seems once Microsoft Essentials is installed on Windows Vista Basic, that it turns off or enables Window Defender? Windows Defender is no longer needed, it would have been nice if this information was made available either on the Windows Defender or Mission Essentials Homepage. Would have cleared up alot of ... 21 Mar 2010 07:14
.NET framework cumulative since v2.0 ?
As far as I understand the .NET framework is cumulative since v2.0. That means I can de-install .NET Redistributables v2.0 + v3.0 if v3.5 is installed. All .NET programs will run as long as v1.1 and the latest version (currently v3.5 SP1) are installed. Is this correct? Claudia ... 30 Mar 2010 03:58
missing file SKU011.CAB
trying to install office standard 2007. Did sucessfully install on lap top. Unable to install on desk top. error message states that file SKU011.CAB is missing. What do I do? Someone please assist. Thanks! ... 20 Mar 2010 16:38
Version Confusion
I'm trying to install software which requires .NET 2.0 and possibly .NET 1.1 on a Windows 7 Professional. As I understand it correctly Win7 comes with ..NET 3.5.1. Does 3.5.1 include version 2.0 and 1.1? Will I ruin my Windows 7 PC if I install .NET version 1.1 and 2.0? ... 20 Mar 2010 10:58
error 1606 office 2007
When i want to reinstal/ remove/ install office 2007, i get the message: Error 1606.Could not access network location :. can somebody help me? ... 20 Mar 2010 10:58
driver
I have microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse set, i need drivers of the keyboard and mouse and i do not know ir code of my set. my keyboard is "wireless comfort keyboard 1.0a" and mouse is "optical mouse 2.0a". Could you send drivers of these products? ... 30 Mar 2010 09:26
rtsp streaming
There is a library to get the streaming data from remote rtsp source? I found taoframework, but it is possible to get only one streming at time because it use only client port 5000. Thank a lot. Pasquale ... 18 Mar 2010 07:05