First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Mouse Receiver
I bought a laser 6000 mouse with a receiver that plugs into the USB port and it's difficult to pull out. Should I just pull harder or am I missing something? -- patscga ... 20 Apr 2010 18:34
Providing files to other applications
Hello, We need to provide files to other applications. To simplify the case, we have some background data storage (databases etc.) which contains files. Users can up- and download files through our .NET application. Now we want to give them the ability to open those files directly from inside our application (li... 20 Apr 2010 10:20
audio codecs
Hi I have accidentally deleted my audio system from my laptop...I have tried system restore but this has not helped...any suggestions please ... 20 Apr 2010 09:17
Message
I keep getting a message that says " You have unsent messages do you want to send them?"Regardless of my saying YES or NO the message goes away for a period of time and then reappears. There is nothing in my draft box. What do I need to do for this pesky message to go away??? ... 19 Apr 2010 17:48
Word error message
Every time I try to close Word, i receive a message that says word has stopped working. ... 19 Apr 2010 19:52
ListView
I need to pick up the "TotalItemsLabel" text in my C# method. How to do that if this is the part of my Default.aspx page which is generated from master page: ... <asp:ListView ID="ListView1" runat="server" DataKeyNames="ID" DataSourceID="ObjectDataSourceNarudzba" ... <LayoutTemplate> ... 18 Apr 2010 10:52
Media Player 12 doesn't read embedded Album Art
Hi. I have configured Media Player 12 that it does not connect to the internet in order that my tagged mp3 files will stay intact as they are. The whole mp3 collection of about 100 GB is perfectly tagged and got embedded album art. Anyway, Media player is not reading the embedded album art or better it is ... 16 Apr 2010 10:35
DotNetFx 4.0 won't install
DotNetFramework 4.0 Final (Client or Full) will not install in Windows XP Pro w/SP3. Neither did the last/previous beta I tried. I was hoping the final would solve the problem; that's why I delayed mentioning the problem. I did have an earlier version installed when the incident started and thinking it was par... 16 Apr 2010 01:52
ListView: Text from previous row
In one ListView column I need to pickup the text from previous row as suggestion in a new, inserting row.What event I need to use ? How to pick up the text, from previous row, same column? And how to put it in a insert row ? ASP.NET, C# ... 16 Apr 2010 01:52
How do I act upon two events at once in asp.net?
I have a textbox defined .. <asp:TextBox ID="tbSubmitterId" runat="server" AutoPostBack="True"></ asp:TextBox> So it will fire off the tbSubmitterId.TextChanged event. Here is the problem, 1. the user enters a value in the textbox. 2. then they click the "Submitt" button (without moving out of the ... 14 Apr 2010 15:34