First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
running an OLIE in window scheduler
i'm trying to run an OLIE in window schedule with no success. I receive the following error: The attempt to retrieve account information for the specified task failed; therefore, the task did not run. Either an error occurred, or no account information existed for the task. The specific error is:0x8004130f: No... 4 May 2010 17:59
Generic Host Process for Win32 Services has encountered a problem
Thanks Styan. Your procedure fixed my problem. Great to be able to put my m/c on standby now. :) -- prakashln ... 4 May 2010 05:44
Silverlight dedicated group ??
I'm looking for a Silverlight developing dedicate MS newsgroup, but I did not find it. Could you help to suggest the correct group for that topic ? THank you ... 4 May 2010 07:54
IE8 time changes
After i downloaded IE8, the times on my MSN home page sporting events went to 24 hour time format vs 12 hour format. Is there a fix? -- MPA ... 1 May 2010 16:32
users folders in windows 7
We are in the process of upgrading to windows 7 and have come across a strange issue. We had an issue with someone's user profile so we tried to rename it and have the user log back in. At this time, a temp profile was created. The problem did not correct, so we moved all important information and deleted the u... 29 Apr 2010 16:57
Program stops executing
I have an instance such that any VB program will not work on a certain PC. It used to, but now the VBNET2005 generated executable will now not execute. I have tried creating a simple project with just a form on it with Hello World in a textbox and even that will not execute in runtime. There is no question ... 30 Apr 2010 06:12
Removing color red from screen
Hi, I am supposed to write an application using .NET 2.0 but have to guarantee that the application will never show something using the color red or some similiar color (Red = life threatening) since a failure of my application will be never life threatening. I can actually control messageboxes in my applicati... 29 Apr 2010 05:41
Treeview Tricky Loop
No idea how to do this. Have a treeview with lots of nodes. Need to loop through the nodes, and remove ones (that have a specific tag). That is easy. But I don't want to remove the nodes under the ones removed. I want them to "move up" a notch, and only get deleted if they have a specific tag. Help! So each nod... 3 May 2010 16:30
Project/Solution documenter?
Hello, does Visual Studio have a tool that can generate a report file for an asp.net solution/project that breaks down statistics like lines of code count, objects, etc...? Kind of like MS Access has the 'Tools' -> 'Analyze' -> 'Documenter' feature. Thanks in advance. ... 27 Apr 2010 22:27
HP iPAQ 100,
I need to install japanese and Chinese language to 'HP iPAQ 119" for reading email and watch their web site, because "HP iPAQ 110" doesn't those language to be encording. Thank you so much for your help. ... 27 Apr 2010 11:03