First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Enabling jit debugger
Can someone tell me **exactly** where in the machine.config file that I place the <configuration> <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" /> </configuration> entry. An example script snippet would be more helpful than a general "under system.windows.forms bit" answer. TIA, mick ... 12 Mar 2010 09:26
graphics in c# console application
hi; i want to set a picture to the console application if u know how plz answer me i know how to chang the background color but i dont know how to set a picture to it thanks for all answer ... :) ... 17 Mar 2010 13:39
Out of Office settings 2007 outlook
Out of Office settings cannot be displayed, because the server is currently unavailable. 2007 office just had Exchange service pack 2 installed and hot fix KB970892 I did a Test E-mail AutoConfiguration test all ok ... 11 Mar 2010 07:49
Multi-threading question
Here's the question - I've created a program that has multiple threads. Some threads use the same file. In order to avoid memory corruption when multiple threads access the same file, I use a "lock" around that block of code so only a single thread can access the file at the same time. Someone asked me if there ... 31 Mar 2010 06:33
Find sub-list from a generic list
Given a generic list of items, when each item has some attributes such as name, age, etc. How to get a sublist of the items filtered by an attribute, (say age = 40)? I can only think of looping through each item on the list, and check to see if its age is 40. Is there more efficient way(s) to do this? ... 18 Mar 2010 16:39
DBTYP.NET Studio 2010 - Database Comparison Suite Released
DBTYP.NET Studio 2010 - Database Comparison Suite Released Vienna, Austria - March 8, 2010 Today, BYPsoft announced the availability of DBTYP.NET Studio 2010, the newest version of the cross-database comparison tool that compares SQL Server, MySQL and Oracle databases (schema and data). DBTYP.NET Studio 2010 ... 10 Mar 2010 15:21
im
when i start up my pc my windows live messenger comes on and and sings me in like it shoud but some times it has trouble singing me in get massage saying my gateway is off line after trying everthing and loging off and back on i can findley log on what what a pain this happens about 1 out of 3 times when i fri... 10 Mar 2010 10:49
What's a "Strong Name"
Hello, Newbie's question : what is the meaning of "Strong Name" that we meet often now ? Thanks for your explanations. ... 11 Mar 2010 04:34
Syntax error when running SQL Insert query
Hi, When I run the code below I receive an error message of Incorrect syntax near the keyword 'primary' after executenonquery is run. Primary being my table name for my database. I've tried to simplify this code down as much as I can, but I can't seem to fix the syntax issue. If you see what I did wrong please l... 9 Mar 2010 08:56
Winforms - how to access the database
Hi. I want to start developing .net 3.5 applications using WinForms. I'm quite new to VS and C#, but not to programming... The questions are: 1. How do I access the data? What are the best practices? Do I use a Dataset, do I use Linq to sql to read the data and then stuff the data into objects? or is it done... 13 Mar 2010 10:52