First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Apache Velocity or Freemarker equivalent in .Net / C#?
Hi, Is there a .Net equivalent for Apache Velocity or Freemarker? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apache_Velocity http://velocity.apache.org/ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FreeMarker http://freemarker.org/ Thanks, Scott ... 19 Jan 2010 18:05
Visual Studios 2008- Important Question for HW
Hey, I installed Microsoft Visual Studios 2008 and I love it so far. However, I have a problem with using it for my Computer Science class, which was my purpose for downloading it in the beginning. I created a project to store all my homework assignments. Now for this class, all of our homework assignments will only ... 15 Jan 2010 19:27
Visual Studio 2008 Team Edition for TESTER
Does anyone know somewhere that offers CLASSROOM hands on training for Visual Studio 2008 Team Edition for TESTER. Classroom Course? ... 14 Jan 2010 18:05
How to use threading
I have a Windows service which is activated at regular intervals by a System.Timers.Timer event. It checks i any data is available and, if so, sends several hundred SOAP messages to a webservice. The data is sent synchronously so most of the time is spent waiting for the request to return from the remote serv... 14 Jan 2010 11:19
Add non .dll files to Application Files
I am working on an app that will be deployed using clickonce. I need to deploy non .dll as well as .dll files with the app. I have added these files to the project, but if I look at the Application Files in the publish screen, only the .dll and .inf files are in the list (and are the only files that get deplo... 14 Jan 2010 11:19
Microsoft, Windows, and Frustsration
It only took me 4 hours to find this spot, register, unblock popups...etc.etc. Not a very user friendly site for a company that makes their living off the internet! I have dealt with Norton and other internet service companies and found their help much easier to access. To email a question to the company whose... 24 Jan 2010 14:44
Need Excel Formula
Hi. Using Excel 2007. I want to force certain information into a cell. Example: If Column B contains the text: "SAI", then column C must only allow for a 13 digit long number (numeric). If I capture anything short of 13 digits into Column C, it must not allow this and force an error. However, if Column B contai... 13 Jan 2010 10:58
Correct way to deploy an mmc snap-in
I'd like to know the correct way to deploy an mmc snap-in. Currently I have a msc file that I created locally, which is included in the setup-kit and to which a shortcut is made in the users start-menu. However, this msc file contains hard coded paths and locations that may vary in different installations or ... 13 Jan 2010 06:32
backup
i did a backup on my comp and i cant delet it ... 15 Jan 2010 17:13
Current year for condtional formatting
Hi I have a spreadsheet that I| need it to pick up the current month in gthe current year and change colour. I am halfway there with getting it to pick up the month but it is also picking up the next year when inputted - how do i only get it to pick up the current year? ... 15 Jan 2010 17:13