First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Print preview question
When use preview the CR , how can I know the user press' print' button ? or press' export' button ? thanks ... 22 Dec 2009 07:04
The new EC2Studio allows working with several Amazon EC2 Accounts.
Hi, I'm Pavel. I' m glad to announce that the new multi-account version is released by EC2Studio. EC2Studio provides a solution by Amazon EC2 Management for developers working in MS Visual Studio. The new version also includes the necessary operations for the new instance types – Instances with EBS root file ... 19 Dec 2009 11:37
Deploying Multiple WCF Services In Same IIS Virtual Directory
I'm responsible for helping .NET developers at a Fortune 100 company and I have a general question. Recently a team of .NET developers created a intranet WPF Browser application and 4 distinct WCF services that support requirements of that application. Each WCF service has multiple web methods and overall eac... 17 Dec 2009 19:19
Help regarding programatically generating CSR
Hi I'm a newbie to certificates and I could not find a newgroup related to this otherwise I would have posted this question there. If someone has worked on it, please help or guide me to a newsgroup where this could be answered. In IIS there's an option to manage web server certificates. The initial step is... 15 Dec 2009 10:04
creat DBF in server 2005 with windows vista
dear while i use SQL server 2005 in vista can not creat dbf in sql how can i solved this -- jassim ... 11 Dec 2009 15:51
Line Numbering?
Are line numbers in VB.NET coding totally passe'? I've used them for years in VBA coding. My error trapping writes the error and line number to a .txt file and it's been very helpful in speeding up the process of finding/fixing errors. Or is there some functional equivalent in the .NET scheme of things? -- ... 14 Dec 2009 11:01
unhandled exception has occurred..
I use V C++ 2008. From the code below I am trying to make a program that will ask the user to enter a number into the text box. If the user click "Enter", without entering a number a dialog box will come up to show that unhandled exception has occurred.. I want to prevent the unhandled.. dialog box from co... 7 Dec 2009 07:24
Anybody integrate ASP.NET Membership with Facebook Connect etc.
Is it becoming obvious to other developers to attract and retain the persons using our websites we have to now implement an integration strategy with the social networking sites: FaceBook, LinkedIn and Twitter to name what I think are --currently-- the "big three?" ... 1 Jan 2010 20:41
WPF DataBinding
I'm developing a fairly simple WPF solution. It's basically just a treeview on the left side, and a listview on the other. Very similar to Windows explorer in looking at the file system, but not with the file system. 8-) Anyway, here's my problem: My WPF listview has 5 columns. Each column has a name, and ... 1 Dec 2009 19:35
Information Rights Management
hello i restricted permission to open a spreadsheet using Information Rights Management and have had no problem gaining access to it by using a password for well oner 2 years now. suddenly it is refusing me access and referring me to myself to gain access permission. attempts to use this approach to re-gain ac... 30 Nov 2009 09:10