First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Whether to use a hashtable, datareader, array, dataset, or Datatab
Note, I'm using C# I am wondering what type of control I should use for iterating through the set of records returned by callin this method below, so that I can then do some stuff with each record like string manipulation, or taking the data for insertion into another table, etc.. Here's the function that r... 26 Feb 2007 00:07
Strange strange problem and i'm stuck
I'm trying to implement a control designer for my web composite control. According to what i read at msdn, i am supposed to inherit my class from System.Web.UI.Design.ControlDesigner. Now, in my code when i try to write this: public class MyDesigner : System.Web.UI.Design.ControlDesigner i get the error The ty... 25 Feb 2007 18:24
Visual Studio 2005 Setup
I have a problem. While instaling Visual Studio 2005 Professional edition I receive the following error. "Setup was unable to find the Baseline Data." Please, help me. ... 25 Feb 2007 19:27
Strange exception with ReportViewer control
We're the ReportViewer Control in a .NET 2.0 winforms app. Here's the call I'm making: byte[] reportBytes = this.reportViewerInstallRpt.LocalReport.Render("PDF", null, out mimeType, out encoding, out extension, out streamids, out warnings); Here's the exception: A call to PInvoke function 'Microsoft.Repor... 16 Feb 2007 16:54
Custom Configuration - dll
I have a dll that requires some configuration data. I put the configuration data in a custom configuration section in a config file that is loaded in the installation folder of the dll. If I install the dll to the same directory as the exe which uses it, everything works as expected but if I load the dll in a... 14 Feb 2007 09:38
"object already exists" exception using RSACryptoServiceProvider
Hello everyone. I have a small class that encapsulates some functionallity to work with the RSACryptoServiceProvider. Here is the code of the class i'm using: public class dsRSA { private RSACryptoServiceProvider objRSA = null; public dsRSA(string keyContainerName) { CspParameters csp = new Csp... 5 Mar 2007 20:14
More detailed information about Exception Error?
When using Visual Basic .NET with a reference to Interop.Outlook, is there a way to get more detailed information about an error other than Exception.Message or Exception.ToString? For example, Outlook's MailItem.SaveAs method can return an error message of "The operation failed", but I have no idea what that means... 24 Jan 2007 07:07
MSSOAP errors
On a server that we run automated apps on, that has VB code that uses the MSSoap tool kit to access a web service, we periodically get these errors: Soap error: XML Parser failed at linenumber 1, lineposition 0, reason is: No data is available for the requested resource. Soap error: Loading of the WSDL file fa... 18 Dec 2006 19:11
UndoEngine class - howto use?
Does anybody have a "HowTo" recipe for .NET's 2.0 UndoEngine or sample code? I need to implement Undo for various windows forms apps in which I need to serialize/deserialize my own usercontrols. Or is the UndoEngine not suitable? thanks herbert ... 30 Nov 2006 17:30
Debug in Zone??? What's that?
Hi, Im trying to get command line arguments into my VB windows application. I've set some arguments under the 'debug' tab underproject properties. When running the program I get the following message: "The current project settings specify that the project will be debugged with specific security permissions.... 20 Nov 2006 21:21