First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Windows update code error
windows vista ultimate SP2, 32 bit OS. 15 days ago until toady, everytime I try to update windows appear for: 1.Security Update for Windows Vista (KB967723) code error 80070490. 2. Security Update for SQL Server 2005 Service Pack 3 (KB970892) code error 0000737D nay help wiilbe appreciated. Thanks. Niny ... 20 Oct 2009 20:08
FilesSystemWatcher
I have written and seen plenty of code with this. I have having problems with these items... on the Changed member I should have access to file size, attributes and security settings? How do I access this information. Also, if someone were to chance the security settings of a file being watch how could I tell... 18 Oct 2009 21:37
24 Opinion Dsiconsolas.com
Hola mi opinion acerca de dsiconsolas.com es bastante buena, gracias a estos chicos pude tener el cartucho para que mi hijo jugara a todos los juegos, que me descargo de internet. Fueron amables y me digeron donde descargarme los juegos y configurar la tarjeta. Me dieron un peque�o manual que para deciros la verdad, s... 16 Oct 2009 05:19
Error: The type or namespace name 'Soap' does not exist in thenamespace 'System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters' (are you missing anassembly reference?)
I experienced the same problem. Go to Solutions Explorer, References, Add Reference, and select the assembly reference to add, in this case, 'System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Soap' It will then display in the Solutions Explorer. Darwin wrote: Missing System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Soap... 10 Oct 2009 14:59
Mondor's MSCaptcha image won't load on host provider's server
Mondor's MSCaptcha control runs and displays on the local dev machine but won't display its generated image when deployed to the shared server hosting service. // what my web.config says: <handlers> <add name="MSCaptchaImage" path="CaptchaImage.axd" verb="GET" type="MSCaptcha.CaptchaImageHand... 11 Oct 2009 11:31
Using Sprites
This may be an indication of how long ago I tried programming games but did something happen to sprites? They used to be what was used to program moving graphics with collision detection. But now I can't find a trace of them anywhere. Tom P. ... 9 Oct 2009 16:01
Panic Button input device - how to..
Hi, I have a USB Panic Button device.. but how i can now from my program interact with this device? i.e how or what do i need to register for to get notified when the 'button' gets pressed?? any help appriciated! Regards, Fred ... 30 Sep 2009 13:33
firefox imagehostgrabber alike
In Firefox there is an add-on named Image Host grabber to download many pictures at once, do you have something similar? I mean if I found a page with 90 pics, instead of download one by one it enable me with the click of a button to download all at once ... 29 Sep 2009 15:20
Found any solution
Hi, I am having the same kind of problem, while using ManagementEventWatcher class in system.management namespace. I need to know that if find any solution/reason for the problem you are having. Thanks Hassan jmagara wrote: WMI Exception - System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException 22-Sep-08 I ... 28 Sep 2009 07:03
Unable to access some websites from my desktop
Running Windows XP with I think SP3 and using IE but occasionally Firefox. IE 8 installed recently. Sime sites which are trusted and well used now cannot be accessed and error message.....Entry point nss_get algorithm policy not located in dynamic link library nssutil3.dll. Some sites can only be accessed by go... 26 Sep 2009 13:36