First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
tables in word
Hi Can anyone help. I can't line up a column of figures on a decimal point in my word table. They look terrible, as they're all over the place. Thanks. ... 3 Jan 2010 19:23
Powerpoint 2007
Hi,if I do not have a working version of office 2003 in my pc,do I still need the update that windows keeps asking me to install? I cant install it as I get the error #80070643. I am running Vista home basic on a nec powermate. ... 3 Jan 2010 11:38
How do I forward my Outlook to my Boost Blackberry
How do I forward my Outlook Express mail to my Boost Blackberry so I can access and reply when I'm away from my computer?? Is this possible?? Does anyone know how to accomplish this? If so please advise. I'm switching cell phone service to Boost so this is my first time using Boost and using a Blackbe... 1 Jan 2010 11:56
No sound after updating SP2 for Vista
Hi,sorry if this is a duplicate post,but I'm not sure mine posted the first time,it's not coming up in my searches. My Dell Inspiron 1420 laptop automatically informed me of an important update last night,and I went ahead and clicked through it and restarted.It had me download the SP2 for Vista and install it,... 31 Dec 2009 18:45
Reseed my identity column
I have identity int column with increment 1 and seed 1. I wish to reseed ID column when I delete some rows and inserting new one. I try to create trigger like this one: ALTER TRIGGER Trigger2 ON Table2 FOR DELETE AS /*IF UPDATE(id) */ DBCC CHECKIDENT ('Table2', RESEED) But inserting continuous with the ... 6 Jan 2010 09:47
msn home page colour / weather change
Have got msn as my home page and like to see the weather for my local town. I change this from London but evert time I revisit it has not saved the change. The same with the colour scheme. Is there a setting I need to change? Thanks in advance. ... 30 Dec 2009 18:44
Start .NET Web Application Development
Hi, I am a web application developer for last 5 years and knows HTML,ASP,JavaScript,VBScript,XML etc. I want to move to .NET web application development with Visual Studio.Net or ..NET Framework. I just know What is .NET Basically I want to become expert in .NET and get certified professional. Could ... 6 Jan 2010 09:47
Threads and Webbrowsers and proxies...oh my....
Is there a way to have different webbrowser controls open at the same time while using a different proxy for each control? Is it possible to have different webbrower controls in different threads with each webbrowser control utilizing a different proxy? ... 31 Dec 2009 12:07
email
How do I make a new email account on a computer that has an email account already? -- :) ... 29 Dec 2009 13:03
Click Once Deployment
I need to create a long term certificate for my intranet Windows App which uses a ClickOnce Deployment method. I can create a certificate .cer file (goes to the C:\) and a .pvk file (goes to the C:\) using I use makecert.exe. I need to create the .pfx key. .I am tryiong to use pvk2pfx.exe to create the .pfx. Ho... 28 Dec 2009 14:06