First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
fff
fff Julia wrote: How can I disconnect GPRS within Windows Mobile 6 using VB.NET 06-Dec-07 I have an application written in vb.net (VS2005) running on a Windows Mobile 6 device. It uses the GPRS (GSM Data bearer) for its comms back to the server. The comms are a standard connection within the device setu... 22 Feb 2010 04:10
Generic Host Process for Win32 Services has encountered a prob
"Styan" wrote: I was having the same issue with on my Toshiba Portege M200 tablet pc. (Running SP3 Tablet Edition). When I found out the wireless zero config service was causing the error, I decided to rollback its version by finding a copy of the files on an SP2 machine. On the SP2 machin... 20 Feb 2010 13:33
marvendas@gmail.com Kit completo de Solenoides ( solenoid ) + chicotePara Cambio automatico 01M hidramatico Audi A3 Vw Golf gti turbo 11753
Contato: marvendas(a)gmail.com marvendas @ gmail.com marvendas no gmail.com Kit completo de solenoides para Volkswagem e Audi. O kit contem: 5 solenoides 2 Epc ( solenoides de pressao ) 1 Chicote Serve para qualquer modelo VW ou Audi fabricados de 1995 ate hoje com o cambio automatico de 4 marchas � 01M Pre�o: R$ ... 19 Feb 2010 22:13
marvendas@gmail.com Kit completo deSolenóides ( solenoid ) + chicote Para Câmbio automatico 01M hidramatico Audi A3 Vw Golf gti turbo 57089
Contato: marvendas(a)gmail.com marvendas @ gmail.com marvendas no gmail.com Kit completo de solen�ides para Volkswagem e Audi. O kit cont�m: 5 solen�ides 2 Epc ( solenoides de press�o ) 1 Chicote Serve para qualquer modelo VW ou Audi fabricados de 1995 at� hoje com o cambio autom�tico de 4 marchas � 01M Pre�o: R$ ... 19 Feb 2010 21:07
Array from a DataGridViewColumnCollection
Is it possible to create an array from a DataGridViewColumn? I have a form that is bound to a DataSet of 2 tables related. I dragged Table1 onto the form as Details and Table2 as a DataGridView. The tables are synched so that when I use the navigation control, the related records of the DataGridView match the p... 20 Feb 2010 13:33
.NET Constants Class Library
I need to create a .net class library (dll) that contains nothing but a bunch of constants. It doesn't matter if it's VB.NET or C#, but it must be exposed to COM so that a legacy VB6 project can reference it and use the constants contained within the dll. Let's see if I can explain this clearly. I have creat... 19 Feb 2010 05:29
Visual Studio 2008 has stopped working
I'm running Visual Studio 2008 Pro on Windows 7. It was all working fine. A week ago I installed XNA 3.0. I don't know if installing XNA had anything to do with it but I noticed now that everytime I open the VS 2008 IDE and wait a few seconds, a dialog pops up saying "Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 has stopped workin... 17 Feb 2010 12:15
scan to pdf twain or networkscanner
hi all, i want to make a litle program which can scan some documents to pdf, jpg by using a local scanner (with a twain driver) or by using a networkscanner/printer. I looked at www, but i can only find some free test demo's by using twain driver on the local pc. Is it possible to reach an network scanner ... 16 Feb 2010 02:58
Attachments
I try to send an attachment - word document - from my work email to home email address, and it doesn't come through. I can send an attachment from home email to work email fine. My coworkers can send an attachment from our work email server to my home email. It sems to be my specific email. I've checked spa... 15 Feb 2010 13:14
When is software good enough? (was Re: Motivation of softwareprofessionals)
Andy Champ wrote: <snipped> What are you talking about? What is your point with this post, other than some kind of rant? ... 14 Feb 2010 16:18