First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
cannot send email
Account: 'Xplornet', Server: 'smtp.xplornet.com', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '571 5.7.1 Message contains spam or virus or sender is blocked : 15493:4084202416|1594', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 571, Error Number: This is the error message I get. ... 22 Jan 2010 12:58
Decode function in vb.net
Hi, I am having encode & decode functions in C. Will get an encoded value in vb.net & this must be decoded using vb.net code. How can I apply this? The decode function in C is /*Decode function to decode the incoming buffer containing encoded data*/ void decode(char *inbuf,int sizeInbuffer,char *outbuf,int... 22 Jan 2010 00:45
Problem with XmlTextWriter WriteFullEndElement method
I'm having the same problem. Did anyone ever find a solution? M1i wrote: Problem with XmlTextWriter WriteFullEndElement method 24-Nov-08 I???m having a problem with writing full end elements on elements that are supposed to be empty strings. I???m calling the WriteFullEndElement method on my elements t... 21 Jan 2010 12:20
WriteFullEndElement Doesn't Write Closing Tag
I'm having the same problem. Did you ever find a solution? M1i wrote: Problem with XmlTextWriter WriteFullEndElement method 24-Nov-08 I???m having a problem with writing full end elements on elements that are supposed to be empty strings. I???m calling the WriteFullEndElement method on my elements that... 21 Jan 2010 12:20
Desktop Shortcut Not Showing Icon on Win 2000
I have a simple report program that installs fine on XP and newer machines. When it installs on a Win2000 terminal server it creates the desktop icon, but does not display the correct icon for the program. It displays a default icon. I've double checked that the icon contains the correct resolutions. The pro... 21 Jan 2010 12:20
Read newsgroups
Hello, is there a way to read and post articles (with attachments) from within VB.net (framework 3.5). Just don't know where to start with this!!! Some sample code would come handy. Thanks in advance! ... 20 Jan 2010 17:27
MaintainScrollPositionOnPostback undo javascript changes
I have two grids, and the for one of the grid I have given expand-collapse functionality usign javascript. And I have used MaintainScrollPositionOnPostback to maintain the position of the page. All works well, except since when i used MaintainScrollPositionOnPostback the grid wont remain collapsed on postpba... 19 Jan 2010 15:49
How can I set the character that a TextBox may Interpret as NewLin
"Leon_Amirreza" wrote: Hi, how can I have a .Net Control like (TextBox or Label) to interpret a unicode character (or a sequence off characters) to be interpreted as newline? I need Somthing like this: textBox1.NewLineString = "+\"; textBox1.Text = "Jack+\Bill"; to be shown like ... 19 Jan 2010 13:32
Problems with MySQL and Outlook
Send mail on event Outlook.Application outLookApp = new Outlook.ApplicationClass(); outLookApp.ItemSend += new Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook.ApplicationEvents_11_ItemSendEventHandler (Application_SendItem); But if I write the event into a file, all ok. void Application_SendItem(object Item, ref bool Canc... 19 Jan 2010 19:13
Deployment Package checking to see if file exists
Hi i wonder if someone can help me. Im creating a deployment package for my program. On install i want to check to see if config.xml in my application folder exists if it does then dont overite it. How can i configure the deployment package to do that? Im using visual studio 2005 ... 20 Jan 2010 18:36