First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Remote Desktop won't run
When I attempt to start "remote desktop", I get the following error message "The system cannot find the file specified.......C:\.......\<LANG_NAME>\mstsc mui" The file is in System32, and is version 6 Another file is in another folder, which is an earlier version, and it does run. Both files are MSTSC.EXE Vers... 17 Sep 2009 17:03
Program Compatibility WITHIN VS2008 Pro?
Hi, I recently upgraded to Windows 7 x64, from Windows Vista x86, and blindly (and stupidly) envisaged a smooth and transparent move whilst developing my 32-bit VB2008 application, which makes use of a PC/SC smart card reader, and the WinScard.dll. After much head scratching, I have now come to the conclusion ... 16 Sep 2009 17:30
Insert into XML column
Can anyone provide sample code for simply inserting the xml from an XDocument into a XML column in SQL Server? Thanks in advance. ... 8 Sep 2009 14:50
TcpClient throws "invalid pointer address" exception on Server 2008
Title says it all, the full SocketException message is: "The system detected an invalid pointer address in attempting to use a pointer arguement in a call 192.168.101.83:5555" It's bubling up from: System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress) System.Net.Sockets... 16 Jan 2009 09:43
Generic Host Process for Win32 Services has encountered a prob
I was having the same issue with on my Dell INSPIRON 6000 Lap-top pc. (Running Windows XP SP3 Home Edition). Base on Styan input, What I did is that I opened my computer or explore and then click Find. I type as *wzcdlg*;*wzcsapi*;*wzcsvc*. I seeked these three files under C: drive but only found two files ... 10 Jan 2009 20:58
WDS pxe_boot_servers type
Hello I search for my dhcp option 43 suboption 8 the pxe boot server type for wds sample : altiris pxe : BBBB tivoli pxe : 80F0 to 8200 I have on my network 2 pxe servers : altiris and WDS. On my dhcp i configure the option 43 and suboption 8 with a boot menu. Altiris Wds When i choice altiris it's goo... 6 Jan 2009 16:34
Login failed for user: domain\servername$
I am trying to install an asp.net app onto a windows 2008 server, pointing at a remote sql2005 database, and I am getting the subject error. I have anonymous access enabled in iis, with the anonymous user being a domain user (domain\someuser) The odd thing is that the user in the error is not actually a user,... 11 Dec 2008 22:05
SMTPClient Authentication problems
I am having problems Authenticating to my SMTP Server. The code I am using is as follows public void SendMail(string fromAddress, string toAddress, string subject, string body, string Password) { try { MailMessage msg = new MailMessage(); msg.F... 9 Dec 2008 17:54
Watching folder on Samba server using FileSystem watcher
Hi There, i have a scenrio where in i need to watch a folder which is shared on samba server and avialable on windows. but while doing that i get an error from FileSystemWatcher(FSW) which says "The specified network name is no longer available". here is what my setup looks like: MYSTORE --> folder availabl... 28 Nov 2008 02:03
Internet explorer accessing problem
Hello, We are curently buliding functional test suite by means of the Watin framework. We are experiencing problem when requesting web site in the Internet Explorer in our tests. Case when all is working When we request web application locally on the server running test by nunit console everything wor... 27 Nov 2008 14:35