First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Scheduled Tasks c0000005 error
I've a problem bellow in the scheduled tasks: Result: The task completed with an exit code of (c0000005) --- Posted via DotNetSlackers.com ... 10 Nov 2006 07:28
deploying crystal merge modul problem
Hi! Building a Visual Studio 2003 Setup project I got an error as follow C:\temp\Setup1\Setup1.vdproj Unable to import merge module 'CrystalReports11_5_NET'. I have added the KeyCode value for CrystalReports11_5_NET.msm. The setup project only contains this msm file. But building the same project in Visual Stud... 1 Oct 2006 03:05
Write to event log
I am trying to write to the event log with the My.Log.WriteEntry("MyMessage") The call does nothing. I think that I need to set up the Listeners in the config file. Is there any information on how to set up the listener for the Application log and how to setup new logs for the app. Thank you, -- Jerry ... 12 Sep 2006 07:58
GridView Exception: reentrant call to the SetCurrentCellAddressCore function
I have the samilor problem,but I resolved it; 1. Do not remove the row you want to remove directly,just store it in an array; Codes are like below: private int[] delIndex = null; pushDelIndex(row.CurrentRow.Index); private void pushDelIndex(int _index){ if(delIndex==null){ delIndex=new int[]{_index}; }else{ ... 31 Aug 2006 05:19
The request could not be submitted for background processing
Hi All, I am using .net crystal reports to develop the reports. The version of crystal report assemblies is 10.2.3600.0. When i run the reports i got following error. #region Retry Report Data into Dataset if (criteria == "") { dsregional = new DataSet(); ... 28 Jul 2006 01:55
Error: vbc : error BC30464
Hello, I have a Vb.Net 2005 ClassLibrary, when I try to compile using MSBee, only get errors. Before I to run the command line, I open in notepad the .vbproj and I was add the next line: Target CoreCompile: C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Vbc.exe /imports:Microsoft.Visua... 26 Jul 2006 18:13
Export Template Wizard
Hi, I got an error when I tried to build a template from MS Visual Studio 2005 / Export Template Wizard: "Unable to read an exported file for the following reason: The file cannot be opened with the selected editor. Please choose another editor." Can you explain why and how to fix this error. Thanks in advance,... 20 Jul 2006 09:35
Error 0x8002801D : Library not registered
Hi, I am trying to do server side office automation. I have a word template which I am trying to populate with data from SQL server but when I try to generate the Word document I get following error: Unable to cast COM object of type 'Word.ApplicationClass' to interface type 'Word._Application'. This operation... 13 Jun 2006 17:51
Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service
I am getting this WinIOError "Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service" when I try to execute the following code in an ASP.NET 1.1 application uploading a very large file (140 MB). Server is Windows 2003 Standard (SP1) with 1 GB memory running IIS 6. There is plenty of free hard drive... 26 Apr 2006 16:11
problems deploying project using ClickOnce and visual studio 2005
Hello Im triying to create an installer using ClickOnce and visual studio 2005. This works fine on my computer, but as soon as i start the created installer on another pc I get the following message: "Unable to install or run the application. The application requires that assembly EnvDTE Version 7.0.330.0 ... 16 Mar 2006 03:19