From: Henning on

"senn" <senn(a)homeplace&.fix> skrev i meddelandet

> "Henning" <computer_hero(a)coldmail.com> skrev i meddelelsen
>>
>> And what is the connection in html and vb?
> Do you think a sloppy person could be a common cause.
> At least when several hundred errors in a page.
>
>> I can't code in html either, but
>
> Then go ahead learning it; then ask the questions.
>
>> still manages to get some working apps in vb. Do you find *any* site
>> without errors reported by that tool?
>
> Do you think "The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)" existed
> and made standards for website development, without any serious reason.
>
> I find *some* site pages without errors. If you want to know why an
> error-free page is of importense, then go to a web design newsgroup
> and ask it. You wouldn't count on my answer yet - right !.
> /se
>>
>> /Henning

"go to a web design newsgroup and ask it" is a good redirection, for U.
Since this is a Visual Basic 6 and below group, I don't belive anyone
visiting this group is interested in the errorcount on websites. ;)

/Henning

From: Karl E. Peterson on
Peter T wrote:
> "Karl E. Peterson" <karl(a)exmvps.org> wrote in message
>>
>> An MVP was equally aghast at Microsoft's crapola, and wrote one tool to
>> replace both of theirs:
>>
>> Community Forums NNTP bridge
>> http://communitybridge.codeplex.com/
>>
>> Of course he's shooting at a moving target, so it'll only "work" until the
>> "transitioning" is complete, one would have to assume.
>
> Curiosity why do you assume that. Not disagreeing, I have no idea.

Microsoft doesn't want anything to do with NNTP.

Microsoft really doesn't even begin to understand NNTP.

Microsoft will break their NNTP interfaces, right on schedule, just as
soon as they have enough MVPs willing to work for free without it.
Maybe a bit sooner, given their demonstrated eptitude in this area.

--
..NET: It's About Trust! http://vfred.mvps.org
Customer Hatred Knows No Bounds at MSFT

From: senn on

> "senn" <senn(a)homeplace&.fix> skrev i meddelandet
>>
>> "Henning" <computer_hero(a)coldmail.com> skrev i meddelelsen
>>>
>>> And what is the connection in html and vb?
>> Do you think a sloppy person could be a common cause.
>> At least when several hundred errors in a page.
>>
>>> I can't code in html either, but
>>
>> Then go ahead learning it; then ask the questions.
>>
>>> still manages to get some working apps in vb. Do you find *any* site
>>> without errors reported by that tool?
>>
>> Do you think "The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)" existed
>> and made standards for website development, without any serious reason.
>>
>> I find *some* site pages without errors. If you want to know why an
>> error-free page is of importense, then go to a web design newsgroup
>> and ask it. You wouldn't count on my answer yet - right !.
>> /se
>>>
>>> /Henning
>>>

> "go to a web design newsgroup and ask it" is a good redirection, for U.
> Since this is a Visual Basic 6 and below group, I don't belive anyone
> visiting this group is interested in the errorcount on websites. ;)
>
> /Henning

Why did you ask then and stay posting in it.:

From: Paul Clement on
On Wed, 9 Jun 2010 13:13:36 -0400, "C. Kevin Provance" <*@*.*> wrote:

� : Really? I didn't find it that complicated. Maybe you should ask your mum
� to help you set it up.
� :

� I never said it was complicated, I said it was a useless POS. Something you
� should be well versed with. More importantly, I don't need my mum to setup
� software when I have yours. Problem is, she won't get up off her knees, the
� silly bit<h.

So you're tossing your mum aside for someone else's? Sounds like your Oedipus Complex is a bit out
of control. Don't cheat on your mum or she'll evict you from her basement. ;-)

� : Whether the MS newsgroups are mirrored isn't very relevant. They won't be
� easily accessible nor will
� : many people be aware they still exist. Web forums win!

� If you perceive bloated and useless as winning, then there you go. I'm not
� surprised, considering your evangelical status. MSFT - you know, those fat
� cats pulling your puppet strings - can do no wrong, according to you. Just
� because they tell you this, or brainwash you into believing it, whatever the
� case may be don't make it so. Watching you be led around like the sheep you
� are is seriously amusing.

Yes I'm already aware of your pre-occupation with sheep watching. No end to the depths of your
depravity. ;-)

� Seriously, defending yourself and your masters all you want. In the end,
� all I see is this:

� Paulie: Bawwk, Web forums win, web forums win, bawwk!
� MSFT: What a good Paulie bird! Paulie want a dingle ball?
� Paulie: Bawwk, Paulie wank a dingleball, bawwk.

I think you should mind your own dingleballs. BTW, you seem to be coming up a little short in that
department. ;-)

Paul
~~~~
Microsoft MVP (Visual Basic)
From: C. Kevin Provance on

--
Customer Hatred Knows No Bounds at MSFT

Bawwk! Paulie want a dingleball, bawwk!
<--------------------------------------

"Paul Clement" <UseAdddressAtEndofMessage(a)swspectrum.com> wrote in message
: On Wed, 9 Jun 2010 13:13:36 -0400, "C. Kevin Provance" <*@*.*> wrote:
:
:
: : Really? I didn't find it that complicated. Maybe you should ask your mum
: to help you set it up.
: :
:
: I never said it was complicated, I said it was a useless POS. Something
you
: should be well versed with. More importantly, I don't need my mum to
setup
: software when I have yours. Problem is, she won't get up off her knees,
the
: silly bit<h.
:
: So you're tossing your mum aside for someone else's? Sounds like your
Oedipus Complex is a bit out
: of control. Don't cheat on your mum or she'll evict you from her basement.
;-)
:
[...]
: ~~~~
: Microsoft MVP (Visual Basic)

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Prev: Find unused controls on a form
Next: stepper motor