From: senn on

"Henning" <computer_hero(a)coldmail.com> skrev i meddelelsen

> And what is the connection in html and vb?
Do you think a sloppy person could be a common cause.
At least when several hundred errors in a page.

> I can't code in html either, but

Then go ahead learning it; then ask the questions.

> still manages to get some working apps in vb. Do you find *any* site
> without errors reported by that tool?

Do you think "The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)" existed
and made standards for website development, without any serious reason.

I find *some* site pages without errors. If you want to know why an
error-free page is of importense, then go to a web design newsgroup
and ask it. You wouldn't count on my answer yet - right !.
/se

From: C. Kevin Provance on

"senn" <senn(a)homeplace&.fix> wrote in message
: I find *some* site pages without errors. If you want to know why an
: error-free page is of importense, then go to a web design newsgroup
: and ask it. You wouldn't count on my answer yet - right !.
: /se

importense?

Believe it or not, butter cookie, spelling errors count as errors too.

From: Paul Clement on
On Wed, 9 Jun 2010 08:52:56 -0400, "C. Kevin Provance" <*@*.*> wrote:

� :
� : You can use the NNTP Bridge with your news reader and it will display the
� sub-threads. The structure
� : is there, it just isn't displayed that way on the web page.

� Why? That software - and I use that term very loosely - is a badly wrotten,
� bug ridden piece of $hit. I wouldn't offer it for download to my worst
� enemies...including you.

Really? I didn't find it that complicated. Maybe you should ask your mum to help you set it up.

� But since the MSFT boards continue to exist on Usenet (to your master's
� chagrin), even tho MSFT pulled the plug on them, I think those of us with an
� ounce of common sense will stay here, where life is simple. You can keep
� your sloppy forum and your dingle balls.

Whether the MS newsgroups are mirrored isn't very relevant. They won't be easily accessible nor will
many people be aware they still exist. Web forums win!

Paul
~~~~
Microsoft MVP (Visual Basic)
From: C. Kevin Provance on

"Paul Clement" <UseAdddressAtEndofMessage(a)swspectrum.com> wrote in message
:
: Really? I didn't find it that complicated. Maybe you should ask your mum
to help you set it up.
:

I never said it was complicated, I said it was a useless POS. Something you
should be well versed with. More importantly, I don't need my mum to setup
software when I have yours. Problem is, she won't get up off her knees, the
silly bit<h.

: Whether the MS newsgroups are mirrored isn't very relevant. They won't be
easily accessible nor will
: many people be aware they still exist. Web forums win!

If you perceive bloated and useless as winning, then there you go. I'm not
surprised, considering your evangelical status. MSFT - you know, those fat
cats pulling your puppet strings - can do no wrong, according to you. Just
because they tell you this, or brainwash you into believing it, whatever the
case may be don't make it so. Watching you be led around like the sheep you
are is seriously amusing.

Seriously, defending yourself and your masters all you want. In the end,
all I see is this:

Paulie: Bawwk, Web forums win, web forums win, bawwk!
MSFT: What a good Paulie bird! Paulie want a dingle ball?
Paulie: Bawwk, Paulie wank a dingleball, bawwk.

From: Paul Clement on
On Wed, 9 Jun 2010 09:58:27 -0400, "Mayayana" <mayayana(a)invalid.nospam> wrote:

� Paul's such a card, isn't he? :)

No need to thank me. Glad I could help. :-)

Paul
~~~~
Microsoft MVP (Visual Basic)
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last