From: senn on

"C. Kevin Provance" <*@*.*> skrev i meddelelsen

> "senn" <senn(a)homeplace&.fix> wrote in message
> : I find *some* site pages without errors. If you want to know why an
> : error-free page is of importance, then go to a web design newsgroup
> : and ask it. You wouldn't count on my answer yet - right !.
> : /se
>
> importance?
>
> Believe it or not, butter cookie, spelling errors count as errors too.

"butter cookie" is what I have reasons to suppose you're calling
your victims caught up in your Miami Moneylender business.
-Before sending your couple of bikers pictured on your site-page
some years back. Back then, I couldn't find any usable software
on this "tpasoft" site. So I made the conclusion, the site was just a
a blind for (a cloak for) your real business.

From: Karl E. Peterson on
on 6/8/2010, C. Kevin Provance supposed :
> Dude, I give you mad proprs for deciphering what the board butter cookie
> said. <g>

After reading Cor's ramblings, just about *anything* else makes sense!

--
..NET: It's About Trust! http://vfred.mvps.org
Customer Hatred Knows No Bounds at MSFT

From: Karl E. Peterson on
on 6/8/2010, David Kaye supposed :
> Karl E. Peterson <karl(a)exmvps.org> wrote:
>
>> Well, two of my threads have been locked now. No idea who actually
>> locked the first.
>
> What is this thing called "locking", kemosabe?

It's virtual duct tape, basically. They prevent anymore posts from
being added to the thread. Though, I would presume, they're still free
to remove ones that they later realize they should've been embarrassed
at in the beginning.

From: Karl E. Peterson on
C. Kevin Provance presented the following explanation :
> "Peter T" <peter_t(a)discussions.com> wrote in message
>>
>> Do you mean Jochan Kalmback's Bridge, and if so why do you rate it so
>> poorly, seems pretty good to me.
>
> No...never heard of the dude. I'm talking about MSFT's pos.

An MVP was equally aghast at Microsoft's crapola, and wrote one tool to
replace both of theirs:

Community Forums NNTP bridge
http://communitybridge.codeplex.com/

Of course he's shooting at a moving target, so it'll only "work" until
the "transitioning" is complete, one would have to assume.

From: Peter T on
"Karl E. Peterson" <karl(a)exmvps.org> wrote in message

> An MVP was equally aghast at Microsoft's crapola, and wrote one tool to
> replace both of theirs:
>
> Community Forums NNTP bridge
> http://communitybridge.codeplex.com/
>
> Of course he's shooting at a moving target, so it'll only "work" until
> the "transitioning" is complete, one would have to assume.

Curiosity why do you assume that. Not disagreeing, I have no idea.

Regards,
Peter T
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Prev: Find unused controls on a form
Next: stepper motor