From: Karl E. Peterson on
It happens that senn formulated :

> "Karl E. Peterson" <karl(a)exmvps.org> skrev i meddelelsen
>> Tony Toews [MVP] wrote:

>>> Hehehehe Well said.
>>
>> Well, Microsoft made my point for me! I've been saying all along that this
>> entire move is due to their desire for *TOTAL CONTROL* over the message. I
>> crawled and inched my way right up to the edge, before pushing them over.
>> <eg> Turns out that when I mentioned I had been kicked out of the MVP
>> program by an Executive of higher rank than had ever kicked anyone else out
>> of the MVP program, they *locked* the thread! <LOL!!!>
>>
>> It was this post, that sealed the deal:
>>
>> http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/vbgeneral/thread/ba2234f8-cc2f-41c8-8c1f-551558023c3e#8f1ad7a7-be6f-4c73-b46b-f3c3f5a201ef
>>
>> -- .NET: It's About Trust! http://vfred.mvps.org
>> Customer Hatred Knows No Bounds at MSFT
>> ClassicVB Users Regroup! comp.lang.basic.visual.misc
>> Free usenet access at http://www.eternal-september.org
>>

> I checked your thread moderators site on the www.w3c.org
> validator page. As can be seen below, his page has 13 html errors
> and 18 css errors.
> No supprise to me. I've seen it lots of times. Youngsters show-off.
>
> He probably can code a little in managed coding. As the framework
> take care of the managing.
> But when he can't code a html-page without that many errors; he is
> not a qualified. Again, he's just one more example of microsoft's
> errors.
> /se
>

> matt(a)zerosandtheone.com
> http://zerosandtheone.com/Default.aspx

Yeah, he looks like a *total* loser to me. He just closed down another
thread of mine, saying I'd "insulted too many people." What a
chickenshit!

From: mp on
re: Eternal September
anyone know why autodesk.autocad.customization would only have two posts?
the site is included in the newsgroup lists on ES but none of the existing
posts are there(except 2)
what's up?
thanks
mark

From: C. Kevin Provance on

:
: Yeah, he looks like a *total* loser to me. He just closed down another
: thread of mine, saying I'd "insulted too many people." What a
: chickenshit!

Matt Kleinwanks, huh? Looks like Wankboy doesn't want folks commenting on
his pitiful little blog either. Guess he got tired of folks telling him
what a MSFT nazi he is.

If you find someplace where I can completely humiliate him, let me know.
Nothing I enjoy more than tormenting MSFT stooges and .Nxt evangelicals.

From: senn on

"C. Kevin Provance" <*@*.*> skrev i meddelelsen
> Now we're wading into "who gives a fuvk" territory. This is relevent,
> how?
> Post this over in the social.msdn.microsoft.com where is can get the
> attention you want.

Don't think about it. You're the one here that through many
years steadily posted OT.
Draw back your wamp hands.
/se

From: Karl E. Peterson on
C. Kevin Provance wrote:
> "Karl E. Peterson" <karl(a)exmvps.org> wrote in message
>>
>> Yeah, he looks like a *total* loser to me. He just closed down another
>> thread of mine, saying I'd "insulted too many people." What a
>> chickenshit!
>
> Matt Kleinwanks, huh? Looks like Wankboy doesn't want folks commenting on
> his pitiful little blog either. Guess he got tired of folks telling him
> what a MSFT nazi he is.
>
> If you find someplace where I can completely humiliate him, let me know.
> Nothing I enjoy more than tormenting MSFT stooges and .Nxt evangelicals.

This kid's a poser, no doubt! Wait til he finds out just how
vulnerable his MVPness is in those hands!

--
..NET: It's About Trust! http://vfred.mvps.org
Customer Hatred Knows No Bounds at MSFT

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Prev: Find unused controls on a form
Next: stepper motor