From: BillW50 on
In
Bob Villa typed on Tue, 3 Aug 2010 15:40:28 -0700 (PDT):
> On Aug 3, 2:30 pm, BillW50 <Bill...(a)aol.kom> wrote:

>>> You HAD to ask!?
>>
>> You just can't help yourself from the ad hominem side, can you Bob?
>> It just sucks you in like a magnetic, doesn't it? And believe it or
>> not, some are repelled by ad hominem attacks. And much prefer
>> intelligent discussions instead. Something worth considering anyway.
>> ;-)
>>
>> --
>> Bill
>> Gateway MX6124 ('06 era) 1 of 3 - Windows XP SP2
>
> I could just see Ben chuckling as he added "intellectual curiosity".
> What you don't understand is you're so opinionated that you talk down
> to people. THAT is what people find irritating.
> Anyway magnets don't suck...they attract or repel. Which do you do?

I speak from a scientific background which means it isn't talking down.
I have no problem with somebody disagreeing with me on technological
bases. Although you don't bother with the intellectual side of a
discussion, but rather love sticking to the ad hominem side. Also
sucking attracts objects scientifically speaking, btw.

--
Bill
Asus EEE PC 702G8 ~ 2GB RAM ~ 16GB-SDHC

From: Bob Villa on
http://plover.net/~bonds/adhominem.html
From: BillW50 on
In
Bob Villa typed on Tue, 3 Aug 2010 16:34:28 -0700 (PDT):
> http://plover.net/~bonds/adhominem.html

What part of that website didn't you understand Bob? You never discuss
anything logical I say and you don't even try too. Rather you only use
personal attacks and that is all, even by this author. Also by this
author, you are also abusive when you add up all of the comments you
made about me in the last couple of days (including in the
comp.sys.laptops newsgroup). So what else can we expect from you in the
next couple of days besides some more dishonest tactics?

From: Ben Myers on
On 8/3/2010 7:34 PM, Bob Villa wrote:
> http://plover.net/~bonds/adhominem.html

Droll! And appropriate to various topics on this newsgroup. Thanks for
another chuckle... Ben Myers
From: Ben Myers on
On 8/3/2010 9:57 PM, Ben Myers wrote:
> On 8/3/2010 7:34 PM, Bob Villa wrote:
>> http://plover.net/~bonds/adhominem.html
>
> Droll! And appropriate to various topics on this newsgroup. Thanks for
> another chuckle... Ben Myers

Unfortunately, we can't add a homonym to an ad hominem argument. The
languages are incompatible, much like COBOL and C#... Ben Myers