First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
HP50G...much better keyboard?
Hiho, I've got a small but functional collection of HP calcs including a 41CV, 33s, 48G and 49G+. Now, they keyboard on the 41CV and the 48G are pretty nice to use but the 33s is a bit horrid. The 49G+ is better than the 33s but not as good as the new 35S I received yesterday, which seems to have an outstanding ... 10 Jul 2010 11:36
Emu48 on Android-OS
http://www.androlib.com/android.application.org-ab-x48-qjij.aspx ... 18 Jun 2010 11:19
July programming challenge
Hi everybody, I've been kind of disappointed with how few new programs have been developed lately. In hope of encouraging new development, I have decided to challenge you this next month. Write a new program (not an update of an existing program, but a new one entirely) for one of the models featured on my... 20 Jun 2010 17:50
Jazz 50G and SysRPL Debugger updated
I have finished porting Jazz over to the HP49G+ and HP50G (ROM 2.15). The latest version (version 1.1) includes support for FPTR2 and ZINT tokens, as well as all new opcodes. The SysRPL debugger (SDB) is also now available. One caveat is that Jazz has its own entries table (which can now be installed in any port wi... 27 Jul 2010 18:23
New version of HPObjects library for HPGCC available
A new version of the HPObjects library for HPGCC is available at http://www.hpcalc.org/details.php?id=7177. This update includes bug fixes, more examples, and most importantly, full HTML documentation. HPObjects lets you access and create all of the HP object types from within a C program using a consistent inter... 17 Jun 2010 08:56
An HP-22 calculator found if anyone is interested.
I have found an HP-22 calculator on MercadoLibre (Mexico's own eBay). I am not the owner of the item, and I do not know the reliability of the seller, even though he has pretty high ratings according to various comments. It is stated by the seller that the calculator is in fully working condition other than the fol... 13 Jun 2010 01:50
Command to numerically solve
The numerical solver allows to solve equation numerically. Is there a function that provides the same functionality? That I can use in a self defined-function / program? Olive ... 14 Jun 2010 06:15
UK GIRLS
SUKANYA wrote: MODERN GIRLS DRESSING , PUB , CLUB AND , CITY OF LONDON JOY FOR FULL DETAILS VISIT http://ukgirlsbodxxxxx.com Shameful...are they ALL like this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tP_rh6CWx4w dursley mike ... 12 Jun 2010 02:52
ON/CANCEL key curiosity.
Nothing of great importance but: I have noticed something recently on my 50g: the ON/CANCEL key is slightly less protruding than the other keys on the keypad. It is not at all faulty, it just doesn't stand "as tall" as the other keys on the pad when looked at at the side. Is this a design flaw, or was it meant t... 18 Jun 2010 06:57
hpgcc, 50g, and sdcard
Hey, some quick googling didn't reveal any usable info on the issue---how do I access the SD card from within a C program compiled with HPGCC? Could someone be so kind and provide some sample code? I'd like to write some code to perform data logging from some sources and write the data on the SD card. th... 9 Jun 2010 05:20