First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Nelson & Carter
Oldtimers here will remember Richard Nelson (founder of the international HP-65 Club later known as PPC and then HPX) and Jim Carter (owner of the largest HP calculator retailer, the now-defunct EduCALC). Here's a photo of them today (Richard on the left, Jim on the right) in front of Jim's new store in San Juan C... 11 Apr 2010 00:28
debug4x: beginner question, trying to get started
hey, I installed the debug4x and now I'm trying to build a simple hello-world-like program... I did as in the manual's quick start section, that is, created a new project, configured the ROMID to 400, added a source file that reads EXTERNAL SUBPROGRAM ASSEMBLE CON(1) 8 RPL xNAME MYTRY :: ... 8 Apr 2010 21:56
Poll: What additional software would you like to see for theHP 50G ?
On 05/04/2010 08:53, Andreas M�ller wrote: What do you think is missing that should be available ? How about a new programming language? :-) Specifically, something similar to HP-41 FOCAL with LBLs and GTOs. The idea is not to replace userRPL but provide something simple that beginners can start with for s... 8 Apr 2010 18:33
Purge variable from within HPGCC program?
I've been asked to add code to the hpobjects HPGCC library to purge a variable from a directory. When I wrote the library originally, purging seemed very problematic so I didn't do it. I'm writing now to see if my assumptions are valid. Here's my thinking. Please let me know where I have it wrong :) If you ... 6 Apr 2010 07:29
Poll: What additional software would you like to see for the HP 50G ?
Hello Group, I have a little spare time that I’d like to spend on programming the HP 50G. So what kind of programs would the group like to appear for the HP 50G ? What do you think is missing that should be available ? Best regards, Andreas http://www.software49g.gmxhome.de ... 20 Apr 2010 15:59
large data sets [for "weighted" statistics?]
On 4/3/2010 4:20 PM, Christoph Koehler wrote: Any idea how to enter largish data sets for statistics on a HP 50? Say: value | freq 60 | 3 61 | 20 62 | 12 etc. Programs also exist (or can be created) to process "weighted" statistical data, in which one need enter only each value and its... 6 Apr 2010 20:58
SpeedUI important update to 9.12
Hello all, thank you for your patience. SpeedUI 9.12 is a bugfix release only, actually only CF.LIB is affected. The other libraries are unchanged. CF.txt and the Walkthrough PDF have been updated, too. It's strongly recommended to update from an older version of CF.LIB, since the v 9.12 fixes a serious... 3 Apr 2010 23:36
large data sets
Hi, Any idea how to enter largish data sets for statistics on a HP 50? Seems impractical on the calculator. At a minimum, is there an easy way to enter frequency data manually? Say: value | freq 60 | 3 61 | 20 62 | 12 etc. It's not difficult data, but I'd rather tell it to enter '61' 20 times automat... 4 Apr 2010 19:17
Model HP 40gs: A question in general.
Lucky me. I am in possesion of a model HP 40gs, and the handbook. I could buy it for $75 US Dollars. I've looked it over and found nothing wrong with its construction, (I really like the slide-cover), and it seems to perform even more functions than I would have imagined. The CAS mode and all the partitions ... 6 Apr 2010 13:01
Where can I buy a Hp50?
Hello, I have a HP49G+ which works perfectly. From what I know the differences with HP50 are the number of batteries, the serial output etc... What else? Is the ARM processor are the same on HP49G+ and on HP50? An hpgcc program will work on both models? I would like to try a HP50 before buying it. Anyone know... 24 Apr 2010 09:24