First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
SD Card Usage
Nothing too important, but just one question: Will keeping my 1 gig SD card constantly sitting in the slot drain the battery of my 50g? I'v noticed the slower warm-start times, but I don't really know how it might affect my calculator in the long run. Fatleader ... 24 May 2010 12:20
rotate graphical objects
Hello, I would like to print large graphics objects such as large arrays in a 82240 printer and in order to do it would be necessary to rotate them to print them across the length of the paper. Someone knows how I can do it? Thanks for any help, Marcelo Vanti ... 29 May 2010 08:07
Debug4x Inform Box Label Height
There seems to be a maximum height of 40 for labels when creating input forms with the inform box editor. I have a GROB taller than that which showed fine before migrating it to its own source file. I am in the process of moving a bunch of input forms that I coded without the editor to input form editor gener... 21 May 2010 23:48
Hung up HP-50g
Hello everyone, Unfortunately, none of the keystrokes worked. Does anyone have a good tip? Thanks in advance. Sincerely, Karel. ... 19 May 2010 14:53
Calculated column
Does the HP50G have the ability to calculate a new column or columns in a matrix or is there a program that will do this? As in Verniers Software's Graphical Analysis or in Excel. By this I mean if I have current in the first column, voltage in the second column, calculate the resistance in th... 19 May 2010 21:35
I love the help you"ve given me,man.
... 19 May 2010 04:59
Hung up HP-50g
Hi there, After creating a library with a bad '$CONFIG' program, my HP-50g will no longer boot. The on-a-f key combination, along with the reset button will also not work. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks in advance. With kind regards, Karel. ... 19 May 2010 01:45
Debug4x row counter font
I'm not sure how this happened, but the font used to show the row counter in the source editor is next to illegible now. Does anyone know how to change that font size? ... 18 May 2010 11:27
storing into port 2
Is there a method to guarantee that two libraries are stored together in the same page of flash when storing to port 2? ... 17 May 2010 18:00
HP48 Conn Kit program question.
I am using the old HP48 Conn Kit program (with the puppy image) with an HP48G calculator. How do I copy a program to the stack only? I am copying the file in ASCII mode, and with the file starting out with "% %HP: T(3)A(D)F(.);", it is automatically storing the file. What can I do to force the file to be on the sta... 18 May 2010 17:00