First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
programming acronyms and Jazz
I am current working up updating Jazz for the HP50G. Every now and then, I run into the simple comment "BET" and have no idea what this means. Can anyone shed some light on this? Also, is anyone here interested in a complete port of Jazz? So far I have converted most of the display routines over to the HP50G. Jaz... 28 Apr 2010 12:51
How to make $CONFIG not to be executed upon warmstart
Hello All I guess I'm in a big trouble here. A while ago, I created a program in System RPL which would display some text on the screen and can not be passed in any way because it reads the key input using WaitForKey command. Mistakenly, I made it to check against key 52 which doesn't even exist on the calcula... 20 Apr 2010 19:40
Poll: What additional features would you like to see for a forum in english of HP calculators?
Poll: What additional features would you like to see for a forum in english of HP calculators? Post images? Upload and post images? write code and show it correctly? Find the posts in categories in the forum? Write text in diferent sizes, colours and other format? Post and show videos of HP calulators? ... 25 Apr 2010 11:01
Poll: What additional software would you like to see for theHP 50G ?
Il 14/04/2010 8.58, Andreas M�ller ha scritto: Hello, A circuit simulator is a very challenging project, but this program is really necessary. I would be willing to pay � 50 :) ! Since EEpro for the 50G is probably never going to be released, I could produce a dataset of equations (from the TI manua... 20 Apr 2010 15:59
Got my 50g and 82240b -- some questions
Hello I received my 50g and 82240b yesterday. Got a few questions that I didn't find answers for by some googling etc. - when inputing integers, they show on the stack as, well, integers, like '5'. But numbers rounded to integers by various means always show up with a trailing decimal/fraction mark like '5.... 14 Apr 2010 07:40
HP41CX is looking for good home
I have a "spare" HP41CX...used (of course). No Manual, just "as is". IT does have one keyboard overlay tempalte attached (the tan one). Would be willing to surrender it against the cost of shipping it to a good home. Not sure it works, I will put batteries in it and try this PM. S/N 2831S20231. Again, clearly ... 16 Apr 2010 19:33
Poll: What additional software would you like to see for the HP50G ?
Hi Andreas, I would propose a consistency checker for databases for the Treebrowser. I like to use the treebrowser, because it's fast and comfortable to use. The only thing is that editing the database manually is very prone to errors and in the end I end up with inconsistent database. I know there is a tool... 11 Apr 2010 07:57
John Wilson's Differential Geometry UserRPL program
Bernard Parisse's Erable 3.2 manual mentions (p.49) that: "There is currently only one program available in the other directory, written in UserRPL by John Wilson, that I have translated into SysRPL, it is named TNBA for tangent, normal, binormal, acceleration. It takes a 3-dimensional vector (as a list) at level... 11 Apr 2010 04:45
John Wilson's Differential Geometry UserRPL Program
Bernard Parisse's Erable 3.2 manual mentions (p.49) that: "There is currently only one program available in the other directory, written in UserRPL by John Wilson, that I have translated into SysRPL, it is named TNBA for tangent, normal, binormal, acceleration. It takes a 3-dimensional vector (as a list) at le... 11 Apr 2010 03:41
Hamming distance
Hi, how can we calculate the Hamming distance ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamming_distance ) between two binary numbers? For example, the Hamming distance between 1011101 and 1001001 is 2. supergems ... 10 Apr 2010 17:54