First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
Windows installer errors running Access 2003 MDE
Hi, Now it is happening to another client all of a sudden. The last one had to reinstall XP to run our Access 2003 MDE. When they click on our icon, the Windows Installer program appears, then disappears and nothing happens. We had them reinstall our application and Windows Installer comes back up and says i... 17 Nov 2009 16:17
Access 2010 with Sharepoint 2010
I found this article http://sharepointproconnections.com/Articles/tabid/149/nodeid/1996/SharePoint-Wish-List--Does-SharePoint-2010-Deliver-.aspx Of key interest to me was these two points: "You can run SharePoint 2010 for development on a Vista or Windows 7 client." Hopefully this means you can te... 21 Nov 2009 18:07
Securing data
If you are looking for data to be secured from people with malicious intent then you could always introduce a cryptographic function to encrypt the data so that it can only be 'read' from your application. Simple XOR shifting might even be enough to deter casual snoopers - although a programmer would probably get t... 6 Nov 2009 15:53
Linking an Excel file in Access with mixed data types in columns and #Num!
On Nov 3, 3:05 pm, Salad <o...(a)vinegar.com> wrote: I linked a speadsheet in an app and opened it and noticed I had some #Num! cells.  I guess that called to my attention that there were number and alphas in that column and so the text values became errors. MS's solution was to format the worksheet or ran... 4 Nov 2009 21:56
PopUp Date Picker Form
Perhaps some will find the following useful. With more and more date fields showing up on forms lately, I decided to try to come up with a better way to choose and validate date fields. I created a form called frmPopUpDatePicker containing the following controls: PopUpDatePicker A97 Calendar ActiveX Control 8... 23 Oct 2009 15:33
dynaPDF.dll and Runtime A2003 = Crash
On Aug 25, 4:57 pm, "Steve" <notmyem...(a)address.com> wrote: Look at my (Steve) post on 8/23/09 and the response by Gigamite. From his response you might be able to determine what the problem is. Steve "franc sutherland" <franc.sutherl...(a)googlemail.com> wrote in message news:0ed13cbb-815b-4960-b... 20 Oct 2009 05:37
Access 2003 Listbox.AddItem w / 5 Columns Is Incredibly Slow
On Oct 19, 6:22 pm, JustBoo <B...(a)boowho.com> wrote: Access 2003 Listbox.AddItem w / 5 Columns Is Incredibly Slow As one can see from the function / code below I create a recordset with 5 returned columns and "pump" those values into an Access 2003 listbox. The SQL statement and resultant recordset... 19 Oct 2009 20:51
Access 2003 query error -1, 0
I am new to access/sql and I am trying to write a report for my supervisor (a botanist) to use in the field. I'm writing a query, (its not finished yet) see below. It seems to work, I see the data I want to, displayed as I want to see it. SELECT DISTINCT Location.LocationCode & " TR " & Transect.Transect AS Loc... 15 Sep 2009 18:01
Text box using DLookup is not updating unless I click on it.
I have a form bound to a query. It loads fine. On that form there is a text box which does a DLookup to sum and get a total from another query. It only shows the result if I click on the text box. It should show as soon as the form loads. Pls help ... 7 Sep 2009 14:29
Captor - Microcap System
We have a system of Data collection terminal (Capdrive from captorgroup) with keypad and with Microcap terminal. We had a MRP software that communicated with captor system. But now we can not use that software and we like to continue using captor system. While we do not have a new software which use this system, ... 4 May 2007 06:03