First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
access97 comboBox filtering
I have a main form with 2 prompts filter itemClass and a continuous sub form with 2 prompts itemClass (to establish a master / child link) feature (a comboxBox, column width 0;2) an itemClass can have many features the rowsource for 'feature' is SELECT featureId, feature FROM tblFeature since t... 2 Feb 2010 14:37
In need of a best friend!
I'll try and explain this as best I can! I have a form with one unbound textbox. The user enters the first part of a stock code into the unbound textbox and clicks a "Search" command button. This opens another form with a listbox. The listbox recordsource is a query which selects all of the products (from tbl... 2 Feb 2010 14:38
access97, comboBox, long string
the rowsource for my comboBox is select id, title from someTable where title is text(100) the comboBox columnWidth is 0;1" in order to see all the data, the height of the comboBox is .666, showing 4 lines of text everything is cool so far now when I dropdown to the list of 'titles', the list starts at... 2 Feb 2010 14:37
Can Someone please help me with my Computer stuff? 86995
I use the computer and the Net on a regular basis but I don't know a whole lot about it all, especially when it gets technical. I have an Acer Aspire AM5100-U5300A. I would like to speed this computer up, I would like a very good grasphics card without spending a fortune. Once I find out what I need I willo just go t... 27 Jan 2010 17:08
VBA Disappeared Access 2007
I have an Access 2007 database in which the code behind the forms and in the modules disappeared. Overnight, bam, gone. I don't want to import the tables into a new file because I don't want to have to rebuild the relationships. So, I'm trying the route of deleting everything with code (forms, modules) and brin... 26 Jan 2010 22:17
hyperlink or no hyperlink
I am new to programming with Access 2007. I have created a database for purchased items for the home. I have a store address text box on the entry form. Some of the stores are actually web sites. I would like to have the web addresses ONLY, appear as hyperlinks on the forms and reports. It seems that using the "ish... 2 Feb 2010 14:37
Combo box After Update won't update the recordset/table
Hi, Am using Access 2003. I put a combobox on a form. When the user picks an entry, I want to update a table so I call a subroutine in the AfterUpdate property. However the recordset never gets updated. I stepped through it and the line of code with .Update executes but when I go to the table the change was... 2 Feb 2010 14:38
Conditional formating question
I have a list of students that I track for mandatory classes. Conditional formatting is set to show when someone has not completed a course or is overdue on a recertification. It will show red when the class is overdue. I have the toal amount of students totaling up in a sums box. How can I subtract number of th... 22 Jan 2010 11:46
importing tables in proper format from word 2007 into access2007
s wrote: The word 2007(.docx) is saved as a plain text(.txt) file first. Then, I add a delimiter(#) to each row manually. The tables in the document look like below Table 1 Row 1 data# Row 2 data# Row 3 data# Row 4 data# . . . Table 2 Row 1 data# Row 2 data# Row 3 ... 24 Jan 2010 22:32
Late Binding Issue
I am using late binding to instantiate an object (i.e. I have used CreateObject), but whenever I try to call a method of this object, I receive a type mismatch error. What is odd, to me, is that if I replace the late binding call with an early binding call, the type mismatch error does not occur and the code runs ... 21 Jan 2010 15:43