First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
Version 2.11 of the Auto FE Updater
Version 2.11 * - 2010-02-16 to download the zip file . (267 kb, 11,327 lines of code) Note that there is no setup or install required. You unzip the file and do the drag and drop install on an appropriate folder on your file server. * Update form bug fixes * Start Method = Preferred Version-97 now ... 17 Feb 2010 02:11
Developing Access 97 on Windows 7 x64 freezing up
Access 97 seems to run ok on W7 x64. But for development I have discovered a serious problem namely, that sometimes when code is saved, the program freezes and dims, and it might be 10 minutes before it becomes responsive again. I have removed the virus checker so I don't think this is the culprit. Does any... 25 Feb 2010 03:40
Lebans RTF control
I have a Stephen Leban's RTF control on a subform bound to a memo type field in a table. If I do any typing or formmatting in this control I run an event procedure of On Updated RunCommand acCmdSaveRecord I then need to get back to the main form. I can use Combo boxes, Option Boxes, Command buttons OK, but ca... 15 Feb 2010 10:54
Access 2010 white paper about manageability and migration
An interesting article posted on the Access team blog http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/confirmation.aspx?familyId=54e6aa02-c500-46ba-a930-bfd5c9f43edd&displayLang=en Bob ... 14 Feb 2010 18:29
Reading TXT file into MSAccess using Line Input?
I need to read txt files into MSAccess and get a count of the number of records in the text files. The problem is, sometimes they're delimited and sometimes they're fixed width. Sometimes they have record seperators and sometimes they don't. Can anyone point me somewhere that might help me with this project? H... 12 Feb 2010 14:34
GotoControl in a Navigation Form
Hi everyone, I'm testing Access 2010. I have made two forms a stand alone Client form and a Navigation form where inside there is the Client form. Another form finds Clients by criteria...... What I wan't to do is open the Navigation form, goto the Client form and at a specific field. This is my problem... I c... 12 Feb 2010 11:08
Like Speed?
"Google has been advising the FCC on the plan's development. With 35 days until the FCC unveils its plan, Google has decided to build high-speed broadband networks in a small number of test locations. The company is promising Internet speeds of up to 1 gigabit per second, through fiber-to-the-home connections."... 11 Feb 2010 04:59
Can't add new records to form after compact
I inherited a database that is a multiuser in 2003. After compacting one can no longer add new records. The main entry form or underlying tables do not allow new entries. Everything else appears to work OK. We tried to convert a working copy up to 2007 where it compacts as part of the conversion and the same thing... 10 Feb 2010 15:38
Embedding Firefox instead of Internet Explorer
Is this possible, I cannot find an ActiveX Control for firefox? ... 10 Feb 2010 07:45
Access 2010. New, Improved, and Gone
I am not aware of the security model in A2010, or Sharepoint. I am aware however of the lack of knowledge most people have about security, especially encryption and access control. I would simply like to point out that security is not a product, nor a feature, but is achieved by correct application of design method... 9 Feb 2010 17:23