First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
Sharepoint linked table - can add records but can't update existing records
Hello I have an Access 2003 database linked to a simple list (one field) in Sharepoint 2007. When I open the table in Access, I can add new records and modify those new records. However when I close the table and re-open it, I cannot update existing records - I can only add new ones again. Can anyone help? Thanks... 3 Feb 2010 13:58
Team composition
Hi all In my db I have (a.o.) 2 tables, one is 'teams' & the other is 'employees'. Table 'Teams' ID_Team (AutoNum) TeamName TeamMgr Table 'Employees' ID_Employee (AutoNum) EmployeeName TeamID I've made a form to maintain 'employees', in which I can a.o. assign to one of t... 3 Feb 2010 11:40
Sharepoint 2010 Access services hosting
Apparently this company is providing some free hosting services http://www.accesshosting.com/ Bob ... 2 Feb 2010 23:35
Version 2.0 of the Auto FE Updater
This release of the Auto FE Updater is a huge, huge improvement in developer ease of use. There's a wizard to get you going with the basic operations in less than a minute. Need to make a change to a setting? Just a few mouse clicks as all settings are updated by forms rather than having to use Notepad as in the pa... 6 Feb 2010 18:31
Global Warming and what you can do to against it
Off topic and bullshit. -- Terry Kreft "..." <sustainable.future116(a)gmail.com> wrote in message news:511df973-ecdd-49b5-95a0-70fee9eeb2c1(a)21g2000yqj.googlegroups.com... Dear All, As you know global warming is endangering the future of life on the <snipped irrelevant rubbish> Regards. ... 2 Feb 2010 14:38
Custom message in shell command in ms-access
Hi All, I have written a VBA code to open a word file in iexplore by the shell command. If the file is not found a message is displayed and the internet explorer is opened. I want to display the custom message and don't want to open the iexplore. My code are as follows Private Sub cmdReport_Click() On Erro... 2 Feb 2010 14:38
iexplor is opening with default website when file not found in ms-access
Hi All, I have written a VBA code to open a word file in iexplore by the shell command. If the file is not found a message is displayed and the internet explorer is opened. I want to display the custom message and don't want to open the iexplore. My code are as follows Private Sub cmdReport_Click() On Erro... 2 Feb 2010 14:38
Ping Allen Browne
Hi Allen: I had a problem with Compact & Repair we discussed in a prior thread. I DL'd the post service pack 3 hotfix you recommended but I could not install/run it on the machine due to security settings. My settings were modified yesterday and I ran it today and the hotfix cured my problems. Hurray! ... 3 Feb 2010 18:31
Compact/Repair and AutoNumber problem
Environment: Access 2003, connecting to site via Remote Desktop I have my database on a network drive. It is not split since this is a non-production product at this time, just to show off the features. I cleared out all the tables that aren't lookup. I then Compacted/Repaired it. I then went into the tab... 2 Feb 2010 14:38
Matching Partial Data
Hi, I have five different tables and I want to get a distinct list by combining them all. I am using the following UNION statement, BUT instead of checking the entire field, I'd like to have only it only check the first 3 characters of each to compare. Is this possible using UNION or is the another way to do t... 2 Feb 2010 14:37