First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
Explaining data sources to system users
I have a large Acces based system that includes a mini report writer. In it, the user selects a "Data source" which is a pre-established query that has a view of the database, appropriate for certain types of reporting. This system has clients, pledges, payments, multiple address records, etc. I am trying to ... 24 Mar 2010 01:06
Export 3 Page Report To Powerpoint
Is there a reasonably simple and elegant way of exporting a 3 page report to Powerpoint? I've looked at the Stephen Lebans method of exporting the pages to separate images and then importing them into the Powerpoint presentation, but I would like something that is more automated and less confusing for the user if p... 1 Apr 2010 03:34
Warehouse templates
Hallo Is there someone here who could help me? I don�t anything about access, but I need a template which I could use when I buy / sell parts. I also should know how many of the parts I have in the warehouse. I don�t know if I should use three tables one for both buying and selling parts, and one for keeping... 27 Mar 2010 09:32
Access database job: how much money can I ask?
I've got 20 Excel tables, one with 700 records, one with 300 records, 4 with 200 records and the remaining ones with 10-20 records each. These tables contain the data of what will be an Access database with (more or less) 20 between custom masks and queries. I am the man who is gonna make the database, the custom... 23 Mar 2010 17:08
Access 2007 appcrash during compile
Hi, I have an Access 97 database that I am in the process of converting to Access 2007 (accdb). When attempting to compile the application, I will get a message that Microsoft Office Access has stopped working, and then given the choice to look for a solution and restart, or just restart. The additional informat... 13 Apr 2010 00:45
AK2 Listbox different coloured lines
I am trying to colour each line on a listbox differently, depending on one of the fields in the listbox. Because I will be migrating to Access 2010 when it is released, I cannot use the LisView control (I don't think one or other of Windows 7 or Access 2010 are happy with MSCOMCTL.OCX) Stephen Lebans has a sample... 19 Mar 2010 21:14
Sorting & Grouping limited on A2007 report based on pass-through
I'm designing a report based on a totals query, which is in turn based on a pass-through query (SQL Server 2005). For some reason design view in Access 2007 doesn't permit sorting & grouping on some of the columns. The missing columns are simple text Group By columns in the datasource, similar to others that are... 23 Mar 2010 17:08
Custom Object built on the fly?
Hi Everyone, I am wanting to know if it is possible to build a custom object / class 'on the fly'. I am hoping to create a class that has elements for each field in a recordset - wihtout knowing the fields before retreiving the recordset. I would then use a collection of these objects to 'pool' the data. The rea... 23 Mar 2010 06:42
using cdo for email
Hi All, I've got most of what I need to send email from AccessXP using CDO, the one thing I'm missing is does CDO have a 'priority' attribute?? ex: .Priority = CDOHigh while I'm here does CDO have a preview/display attribute ex: if strDisply = False then ..Send else ..Display end if thanks bobh. ... 17 Mar 2010 19:57
SQL Access drop down menus
Ok guys and gals, I'm at a loss here. At my office we have a SQL server handling most of the databases. Almost everyone uses an MS access 2007 front end. Normally we don't have to many issues with this setup it seems to work fairly well. However recently we ran into this problem. Our domain users need access to ... 13 Apr 2010 11:40